Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 04:58:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal IKEv2
        Author          : Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes minimal version of the Internet Key Exchange
   version 2 (IKEv2) protocol.  IKEv2 is a component of IPsec used for
   performing mutual authentication and establishing and maintaining
   Security Associations (SAs). IKEv2 includes several optional
   features, which are not needed in minimal implementations.  This
   document describes what is required from the minimal implementation,
   and also describes various optimizations which can be done.  The
   protocol described here is compliant with full IKEv2 with exception
   that this document describes mainly shared secret authentication
   (IKEv2 requires support for certificate authentication in addition to
   shared secret authentication).

   This document does not update or modify RFC 7296, but provides more
   compact description of the minimal version of the protocol.  If this
   document and RFC 7296 conflicts then RFC 7296 is the authoritative
   description.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/