Subject: [Lwip] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:39:06 +0100

Dear WG,

A new revision of the "energy efficient" draft is available. This revision
includes changes as a result of comments received during WGLC.

To the chairs: how should we proceed next?

Thanks!

Carles

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Thu, February 25, 2016 10:48 am
To:      [email-masked]
Cc:      [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance of
the IETF.

        Title           : Energy-Efficient Features of Internet of Things
Protocols
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Hui Tian
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems and current practices of energy
   efficient protocol operation on constrained devices.  It summarizes
   the main link layer techniques for energy efficient networking, and
   it highlights the impact of such techniques on the upper layer
   protocols, so that they can coordinately achieve an energy efficient
   behavior.  The document also provides an overview of energy efficient
   mechanisms available at each layer of the constrained node network
   IETF protocol suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Lwip mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip