Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 06:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance of the IETF.

        Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Heidi-Maria Back
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing smart object
   devices in constrained implementations and environments.  The memo
   describes a possible deployment model suitable for these
   environments, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries
   for small devices, presents some preliminary experiences in
   implementing small devices using those libraries, and discusses
   trade-offs involving different types of approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/