Subject: [Lwip] Draft agenda for Lwig - I will remotely co-chairing the session

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:42:35 +0800

Dear All,

Monday 17:10-18:10
Zurich D

1. Agenda bashing 5 min

2. TCP over Constrained Nodes    Carles Gomez Montenegro
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
15 min

Goal: discussion and call for adoption.

3. Neighbor Management Policy and Implementation Consideration for
6LowPAN  - Rahul A. Jadhav
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jadhav-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00   20-min

Goal: discussion and call for adoption.

4. Minimal ESP   Daniel Migault (possible omitted due to the presenter
has a conflicted presentation)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp  10 min

Due to visa problems, I will remotely co-chair the session.  See you
at the Meetecho.

Have a nice trip to and good time in Chicago.

BR,
Zhen