Subject: [Lwip] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:03:43 +0100

Dear all,

We have submitted version -02 of the "TCP over Constrained-Node Networks"
draft. Please find pointers to the updated document below.

Cheers,

Carles

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Sat, March 11, 2017 8:33 am
To:      "Jon Crowcroft" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Revision:	02
Title:		TCP over Constrained-Node Networks
Document date:	2017-03-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a profile for the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP) over Constrained-Node Networks (CNNs).  The
   overarching goal is to offer simple measures to allow for lightweight
   TCP implementation and suitable operation in such environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat