Subject: [Lwip] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:56:51 +0200

Dear LWIG WG folks,

We have just submitted an update of the TCP over CNNs draft.

In this new version, we have aimed to address the feedback received in
Chicago, and we have added content on the RIOT and OpenWSN TCP
implementations.

Any comments will be very much welcome.

Cheers,

Carles

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Fri, June 30, 2017 8:23 am
To:      "Jon Crowcroft" <[email-masked]>
         "Michael Scharf" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Revision:	03
Title:		TCP over Constrained-Node Networks
Document date:	2017-06-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-03

Abstract:
   This document provides a profile for the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP) over Constrained-Node Networks (CNNs).  The
   overarching goal is to offer simple measures to allow for lightweight
   TCP implementation and suitable operation in such environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat