Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:03:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Heidi-Maria Back
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-12-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing resource-
   constrained smart object devices.  The memo describes a possible
   deployment model where resource-constrained devices sign message
   objects, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries for
   small devices and presents some preliminary experiences with those
   libraries for message signing on small devices.  Lastly, the memo
   discusses trade-offs involving different types of security
   approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/