Subject: [Lwip] Agenda Items for IETF 103

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 13:58:15 +0000

Dear all,

Please send Zhen and I requests for presentation slots during IETF 103. 
According to the preliminary agenda, we have a 1 hour session on 
Wednesday, November 7, between 11:20-12:20 in room Boromphimarn 1/2.

Don't forget to include the title of your presentation, related drafts, 
and the approximate amount of time that you need.

Please also let us know if you plan to present remotely.

Zhen and Mohit

---

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 06:57:48 +0000

Dear all,

Please let us know if you need a presentation slot during the LWIG
session at IETF 103.

Zhen and I have prepared a preliminary agenda based on the requests we
have received so far:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/agenda-103-lwig-00

--Mohit

On 10/9/18 4:58 PM, Mohit Sethi M wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Lwip mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip