Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 05:39:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal implementation of the IP
   Encapsulation Security Payload (ESP) defined in RFC 4303.  Its
   purpose is to enable implementation of ESP with a minimal set of
   options to remain compatible with ESP as described in RFC 4303.  A
   minimal version of ESP is not intended to become a replacement of the
   RFC 4303 ESP, but instead to enable a limited implementation to
   interoperate with implementations of RFC 4303 ESP.

   This document describes what is required from RFC 4303 ESP as well as
   various ways to optimize compliance with RFC 4303 ESP.

   This document does not update or modify RFC 4303, but provides a
   compact description of how to implement the minimal version of the
   protocol.  If this document and RFC 4303 conflicts then RFC 4303 is
   the authoritative description.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:41:57 +0000

Hi, 

Please find an update version of the draft. We believe this version addresses all comments received so far on the list. 

Yours, 
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Lwip <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 8:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-07.txt

        Title           : Minimal ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Lwip mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip