Subject: [Lwip] RIOT Summit 2019: Call for Participation

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 10:16:17 +0200

******************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

RIOT Summit 2019

http://summit.riot-os.org

******************************************

The RIOT community is delighted to invite you to the RIOT Summit 2019,
to be held in Helsinki, Finland, on September 5-6, 2019, at Aalto Design
Factory.

Join for great talks, demos and tutorials on practical, low-end
embedded Internet of Things !

Registration is free (thanks to our sponsors!) but mandatory.
Register now at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/riot-summit-2019-tickets-65737603943

Highlights:

- Keynote by Jari Arkko, Ericsson: "Call for Action: The Internet Threat
Model Needs a Change"
- Tutorials
- 15 talks on IoT networking & security, deeply embedded system software,
IoT applications & productization
- Demos
- Social at World Heritage site Suomenlinna
https://www.suomenlinna.fi/en/conferences-and-banquets/
- A healthy mix of industry, academia and the makers scene
- For more details: see https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/

Should you require further information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
the organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community

Supporters:
We gratefully thank the following companies for their generous support:
Cisco, Ericsson, wolfSSL, Zühlke.