Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:56:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternative Elliptic Curve Representations
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-23.txt
	Pages           : 150
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to represent Montgomery curves and
   (twisted) Edwards curves as curves in short-Weierstrass form and
   illustrates how this can be used to carry out elliptic curve
   computations leveraging existing implementations and specifications
   of, e.g., ECDSA and ECDH using NIST prime curves.  We also provide
   extensive background material that may be useful for implementers of
   elliptic curve cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts