Subject: NOMS '98 REGISTRATION

From: [email-masked] ( JUDY A KELLER)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:07:18, -0500

Not yet Registered for NOMS'98?

It is not too late but time is running out to attend IEEE/IFIP 1998 
Network Operations and
Management Symposium in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 15-20 February, 
1998.  
 
We think that this will be your best opportunity in 1998 to examine 
the latest practical solutions and visionary ideas across all types 
of networks, products, technologies (SONET/SDH, ATM, Wireless), 
enterprise communications systems, distributed computing systems, and 
applications.  
 
See if you agree.  Check our www site: http://www.comsoc.
org/confs/noms/98
   
You'll also find scheduled exhibits, and on-line inquiry and 
registration forms on the site. 
 
But don't delay.  Hotels will be jammed because of Mardi Gras 
celebrations.  You should book your room by January 16 or you will
pay far more -- if you can find space at all. 

Veli Sahin, General Chair

 P.S.   My apologies if you have received more than one of these 
messages