Subject: [magma] TTL field handling by IGMP Proxy/Snooping switch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:32:29 +0530

Hello All,

While forwarding Multicast Data packets, should a IGMP Proxy / Snooping
switch decrement the TTL field ?

Thanks,
Santosh

*Disclaimer*
"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain trade
secrets or privileged or undisclosed information. They may also be
subject to copyright protection. Please do not copy, distribute or
forward this email to anyone unless authorized. If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any
part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If
you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender
immediately by return email and destroy/delete all copies of the email."

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma