Subject: Montreal meeting date

From: Steve Batsell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 14:08:24 -0400

mmnet:

A number of people have expressed that the Monday evening timeslot is
not a good time ( conflicts with IPNG, RSVP or can't make meeting that
day.). Joel Halpern, the area chair, has expressed the willingness to
work with us if we wish to move. Howvever, it is not clear to me another
time would be any better as most slots especially early in the week are
filled. It is important that the BOF be at a time that the maximum
number of peopel supporting this effort can attend.

I am interested in your opinion on this. I would like to get your views
as soon as possible before I send out a final agenda. this is our chance
to input your views please do so ASAP.

Steve
-- 
Steve Batsell, Network Research Group Leader
MS  6367, Bldg 6012, 
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831
423-574-7401 (phone)
423-574-0680 (Fax)
[email-masked]
http://www.epm.ornl.gov/~sgb/net.html