Subject: LRR References

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:14:29 -0400

To ALL:

Mike Pursley provided a more comprehensive list of LRR references which I
am reflecting for group benefit. Thanks Mike.

v/r joe

>
>
>M. B. Pursley and H. B. Russell, "Adaptive forwarding in frequency-hop
>spread-spectrum packet radio networks with partial-band jamming," IEEE
>Transactions on Communications, vol. 41, pp. 613-620, April 1993.
>
>M. B. Pursley and H. B. Russell, "Routing in frequency hop packet radio
>networks with partial-band jamming," IEEE Transactions on Communications,
>vol. 41, pp. 1117-1124, July 1993.
>
>M. B. Pursley and H. B. Russell, "Network protocols for frequency-hop packet
>radios with decoder side information" IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in
>Communications, vol. 12, pp. 612-621, May 1994.
>
>M. B. Pursley, H. B. Russell, and P. E. Staples,  "Routing multimedia
>packets in a frequency-hop packet radio network," Proceedings of the 1996
>IEEE Military Communications Conference, (McLean, VA), vol. 1, pp. 220-224,
>October 1996.
>