Subject: [Fwd: Re: 802.11 wireless drivers]

From: spyro papademetriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:19:16 -0500

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, I Lee Hetherington wrote:

> Is anyone working on drivers for 802.11 DS wireless cards.  I'm
> specifically interested in the Netwave AirSurfer Pro DS (now called the
> Bay Networks BayStack 660).  I'm also interested in the WaveLAN
> equivalent.

A driver exists for the WaveLAN 802.11 card, and can be found at
http://www.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/users/andy/wvlan/.  This message is
copied
to the mailing list used for that, [email-masked], which is
majordomo
managed.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <[email-masked]> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff -
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]