Subject: JSAC issue on Ad Hoc Networks

From: "Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:09:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,

The August 1999 JSAC issue on Ad-Hoc Networks is out. Appended here is the
list of the papers in that issue - you will find the issue most interesting.

Happy reading!

Zygmunt Haas.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    tel: +1-607-255-3454
Wireless Networks Laboratory		                  
School of Electrical Engineering         fax: +1-607-255-9072 
Cornell University
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 e-mail: [email-masked]
Ithaca, NY 14853			 
U.S.A                             http://www.ee.cornell.edu/~haas/wnl.html
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

=========================JSAC issue on Ad Hoc networks==================
1. V. Rodoplu and T. H. Meng, "Minimum Energy Mobile Wireless Networks"

2. J-H. Ju and V.O.K. Li, "TDMA Scheduling Design of Multihop Packet Radio
	Networks Based on Latin Squares"

3. J.L. Sobrinho and A.S. Krishnakumar, "Quality of Service in Ad-Hoc
	Carrier Sense Multiple Access Wireless Networks"

4. A. Iwata, C-C. Chiang, G. Pei, M. Gerla, and T-W. Chen, "Scalable
	Routing Strategies for Multi-Hop Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks"

5. J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves and E.L. Madruga, "The Core-Assisted Mesh
	Protocol" 

6. M.R. Pearlman and Z.J. Haas "The Performance of the Zone Routing
	Protocol in Reconfigurable Wireless Networks"

7. M. Joa-Ng, and I-Tai Lu, "A Peer-to-Peer Two-Level Link State Routing
	For Mobile Ad-hoc Wireless Network"

8. C. R. Lin and J-S. Liu, "QoS Routing in Ad Hoc Networks"

9. D.A. Maltz, J. Broch, Jorjeta Jetcheva, and D.B. Johnson, "The Effect
	of On-Demand Behavior in Routing Protocols for Multi-Hop Wireless 
	Ad-Hoc Networks"

10. R. Sivakumar, S. Sinha, and V. Bharghavan, "CEDAR: A Core-Extraction
	Distributed Ad-Hoc Routing Algorithm"

11. A.B. McDonald and T. Znati, "A Mobility Based Framework for Adaptive
    Clustering in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks"

12. S. Chen and K. Nahrstedt, "Distributed Quality-of-Service Routing
	in Ad-Hoc Networks"

13. W. Chen, N. Jain, and S. Singh, "ANMP: Ad-Hoc network Network
	Management Protocol"    

========================================================================