Subject: MANET Publications

From: George Aggelou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:30:57 +0100

Dear MANET folks,

We often see e-mails from individuals asking for soft copies of MANET
papers which are hard to find or time-inefficent to wait for a hard copy
from the authors.  Also, lots of work is going on and there are
certainly lots of published MANET papers that are not known from many
MANET members!
It seems to me wise then, to set up a homepage that includes various
MANET research papers discussing Transport, Network and MAC layer, as a
means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on
a non-commercial basis. 
The IETF WG (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html) does
have a short list of available MANET routing protocols; this, however,
lists only I-Ds.

This page will provide on-line copies of MANET journal and conference
papers, theses, and technical reports written by individual members from
all universities and research institutes around the globe. 
Only those publications that are available from their authors will be
listed in this page;  copies of non-on-line papers (not listed here) can
be requested from the authors.  On-line papers will be available online
and free to download. It is understood that all persons copying this
information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each
author's copyright. 

Therefore, all MANET authors please help me to maintain this page by
sending me a soft copy of your paper(s) along with author(s) name(s) and
affiliation. 
If you don't want your paper to be on-line (downloadable), however, you
can still send me the title of your paper(s) along with an abstract and
your e-mail address so people interested in your work can easily contact
you on individual basis. 

I will let you know about the WWW address of the page as soon as this is
compiled.

Please direct any questions to [email-masked].

With Regards,
George A.

-- 
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.     
George Aggelou			     	
Centre for Communications Systems Research   
Mobile Communications Research Group      		
University of Surrey  		     

E-mail:	[email-masked]	     	
Tel:	+44 (0)1483 300 800 ext. 3468/2292    
Fax:	+44 (0)1483 259504		     	
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.