Subject: ID Updates

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:39:04 -0400

All:

Since we have quite a few updated IDs in the last week, I think it would be
a good idea if ID authors could provide a brief summary of changes prior to
the DC meeting and post it to the mailing list.  I am only talking about a
few brief sentences (e.g., 1 paragraph) to summarize major changes,etc to
help guide veteran readers prior to the meeting.   Elizabeth Royer already
did this regarding the AODV update.  I count DSR, AODV, INSIGNIA, TORA in
the recent updated ID list. 

Don't forget STAR and RDMAR as new ID submissions that group members should
read to prepare prior to the meeting.  Read the IDs.....

Cheers,
Joe

---

From: Chai Keong Toh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:14:16 -0400

> read to prepare prior to the meeting.  Read the IDs.....

I agree with Joe on this. It allows one to quickly follow
up with any new changes to existing proposals.

CK.