Subject: Re: YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS POWERFUL "LIVE" ...

From: Rand Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:17:11 -0700

...MASTERMIND TELEPHONE CONFERENCE CALL & MASTERMIND EVENT!

Yes, it¹s true. Over half of the practicing real estate agents in the
business today will .either change careers or be driven out from the real
estate profession for good.  Why?

Our world is changing!  I am sure that you have noticed the majority of the
commercials you seen on TV now are dot.com companies. Want to know why? The
consumers are choosing to do their business online. Yes, our world is
changing. Guess What? You haven¹t seen anything yet!

Don¹t get left in the dust. Don¹t be complacent! If you plan to remain in
the real estate business, you too must change with the times and with the
habits of the consumer.

Don¹t be afraid of change. Welcome it. Believe it or not, the change we are
seeing in our industry is the most exciting change that has ever taken
place. Yes, it¹s true! There is more opportunity to make big money in real
estate today than ever before. You just need to get involved.

Learn the secrets that will change the way you do business. Change your
life. Join us on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 at exactly 12:00 noon Pacific
Time for a Mastermind Teleconference call. You are invited to attend FREE of
CHARGE. The conference will be hosted by online permission marketing expert
Rand Smith. The roster of attendees will include such mega producers as
Galand Haas, Stuart Sutton, Valerie van De Zilver, Penny McLaughlin and
other pros.

To attend this mastermind summit FREE of CHARGE, simply email your request
to [email-masked] You will then receive, via email, the teleconference
dial-in number and a unique passcode. ** YOU MUST HAVE THE NUMBER AND THE
CODE TO ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE CALL. ** It is by invitation only and only
those invited will qualify to attend.

Yours very truly,

Don Hamilton
http://iProCenter.com
The Only Fully-Automated Real Estate System in the World!

P.S. This summit call is an absolute must! It will give you everything you
need not only to survive in the real estate world but also the tools you¹ll
need to take your production to a much higher level.

****If you have received this email in error, or prefer not to receive
any more invitations to such events send an email to [email-masked]
           and ask to be removed.

---

From: Rand Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:17:11 -0700

Yours very truly,

Don Hamilton
http://iProCenter.com