Subject: About OLSR

From: rika <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:37:43 +0900

Hi evryone,

I am a Niigata University student.
I am studying routing protocol.
Would you tell me how can I get the source code of OLSR?

Thanks for your time.
Ryo Ikarashi

---

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:47:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

The source code for OLSR is currently undergoing a major rewrite, to bring
it up to speed with the latest version of the draft, and to make it easy
and usefull for others to play with. Once that has been completed
(expected in about a month time, give or take), an URL with the source
code will be posted on the list.

If you have a very urgent need for some intermediate version, you may try
to contact me off-list.

Best regards

--thomas