Subject: MANET MAC schemes

From: "George N. Aggelou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:09:10 +0100

Hi All,

We have developped a MAC protocol for MANETs and have completed the
evaluation and comparison with IEEE 802.11.

As we thought of comparing the scheme with some of the already proposed
MANET MAC schemes, such as MACA-BI, MACA/PR, MACAW... ,  I thought of
asking whether  anyone of you know whether the source code of any of
these schemes is publicly available on the net so that we could directly
perform comparisons with them.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
George A.

-- 
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.     
George N. Aggelou
Research Fellow
Centre for Communications Systems Research   
University of Surrey  		     

http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/G.Aggelou
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.