Subject: MobileMesh Announcement

From: Kevin Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:26:45 -0400

As part of The MITRE Corporation's Mobile Mesh research project, we
have developed a suite of protocols and software tools that provide a
mobile ad hoc networking capability. The protocols have been
documented in Internet Drafts and can be obtained at:

Mobile Mesh Link Discover Protocol:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt

Mobile Mesh Routing Protocol: 
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grace-manet-mmrp-00.txt

Mobile Mesh Border Discover Protocol:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grace-manet-mmbdp-00.txt

The software tools, including a network visualization tool, are
publicly available as an Open Source Linux distribution.

To learn more about these products, obtain documentation, and download
the software, please visit:

   http://www.mitre.org/tech_transfer/mobilemesh/

Thanks,
Kevin

------------------------------------------ 
Kevin Grace          The MITRE Corporation 
781-271-8388         202 Burlington Rd
[email-masked]     Bedford MA, 01730