Subject: IP within IP

From: Michael Samidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:52:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am new to mobile IP area. I am working on a project that tries to use IP
within IP. Basically, we create raw socket that follows RFC2003 spec.

However, when I send the IPIP packet from our machine back to our machine
through  any backbone router in the Internet that we believe supports
RFC2003, we do not receive the packet back. 

Is anyone knows how to find out whether or not any router supports
RFC2003?

Any pointer will be helpful. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Michael

************************************************************************
   Michael Samidi                              Office: (909) 787-2784
   Graduate Student (MS Program)                 Home: (909) 786-9792
   Computer Science Dept.              http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~msamidi
   University of California
   Riverside, CA 92521
************************************************************************