Subject: MANET Code

From: Webber Neil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:34:27 +0100

Hello all,

I remember that in December last year for the IETF meet in San Diego
there was an attempt to run a live MANET with people downloading their
own copy of TORA (I think). Is this working code still available, and
are any other protocol codes available for download? I am currently
looking at setting up a mobility emulator, and would like to centre this
around MANET protocols if at all possible.

Regards

Neil

Neil C Webber
Communications Dept.
DERA Malvern
Tel: +44 1684 89 7108
Fax: +44 1684 89 6166

-- 
The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence
is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s).
For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, 
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

---

From: Kevin Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:54:12 -0500

Although the ID's have recently expired, you can download an Open Source
Linux distribution of MobileMesh at:
http://www.mitre.org/tech_transfer/mobilemesh.

Kevin

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:35:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Neil,

Actually it was OLSR code. The code is still available at this link
http://hipercom.inria.fr/olsr
Please download this code, try to test it, and tell me your comments.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Anis LAOUITI