Subject: IPv6.

From: Rakesh Kumar Banka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:26:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

  Just wondered if any of you guys are working on the 
IPv6 Protocols, something related to the mobile IP stuff...

I will be more interested in the 3/4 th generation dynamic mobile
management issues.

If not, anyone knows one good mailing list to that.

Thanks,
Rakesh.

---

From: KUSUNOKI Masanori <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:29:28 +0900

Hi

In Japan, many people interesting in IPv6/4G.

I have interesting in MANet/Mobility Integration on IPv6.
We "EMIP Project" (http://www.emip.net) discuss about this.
But our primary mailing list is Japanese only now.

If you want to discuss MANet/Mobility Integration in English,
I hope use this mailing list or we can make new mailing list for discuss
in English.

Thanks