Subject: Re: Questions regarding the new TBRPF-draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:33:14 +0100 (CET)

Richard,

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

<SNIP>

> Can we also obtain your ns-2 code for OLSR?

ns2-code for OLSR is available in an "old" version, compliant with a now
expired and outdated draft. We're working on new code, which should be
both usefull for ns2 and for running on a "real" network - and, of
course, be compliant with the latest draft. We anticipate that work and
testing of this to be completed in january. If you wish, I will be happy
to let you know when this happens, as well as provide you with a copy?

<SNIP>

-- 

-------------------------------------------
  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: [email-masked]
  WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop
-------------------------------------------