Subject: German workshop on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks - Deadline extended

From: Frank Kargl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:34:38 +0100

----- in english -----
Dear list-members,

we want to announce that the deadline for contributions to the workshop
WMAN 2002 has been extended to 10. Jan. 2002, 12:00 CET. You may find
additional details including the full CfP on
http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/conferences/wman2002/index.en.xml

Regards ... Frank

----- in german ------

Liebe Mitglieder der manet Mailingliste,

wir möchten Sie darauf hinweisen, dass die Einreichungsfrist für den
Workshop WMAN 2002 auf den 10. Jan. 2002, 12:00 MEZ verlängert wurde.
Alle weiteren Informationen (insbes. den vollständigen CfP) finden Sie
unter
http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/conferences/wman2002/index.xml

MfG Frank Kargl

----------------------

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Frank Kargl          Multimedia Computing, University of Ulm, Germany
 Mail:[email-masked] http://www.uni-ulm.de/~fkargl/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Use the SOURCE, Luke !  I feel a great disturbance in the SOURCE.
            But beware of the Microsoft side of the SOURCE !