Subject: public MANET routing algorithms in OPNET?

From: "Calin, Doru (Doru)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:53:55 -0500

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any OPNET simulation modules in public domain
that simulate MANET routing algorithms. I am only aware by now about some 
"ns" blocks from MONARCH project.

Thanks and best regards,

Doru Calin
Bell Labs, Lucent
Holmdel, US

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:51:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi Doru,

OPNET models for ZRP are available by e-mailing a request to:
[email-masked] .

Zygmunt.
==-=-==-==
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    tel: +1-607-255-3454
Wireless Networks Laboratory		                  
School of Electrical Engineering         fax: +1-607-255-9072 
Cornell University
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 e-mail: [email-masked]
Ithaca, NY 14853			 
U.S.A                             http://www.ee.cornell.edu/~haas/wnl.html
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-