Subject: New/Revised Internet Drafts

From: "Elizabeth M. Belding-Royer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:18:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Charlie, I and others have submitted some new and some revised
Internet drafts.  For reasons we are still trying to discover, the
names of some of the revised drafts got changed and the version number  
was reset to 00.  Because of the name changes, the draft updates were not 
all announced to the MANET list.  If you would like to review any of 
them, they are listed below.  We will be discussing them at the MANET 
meeting next week.

New drafts:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-royer-manet-globalv4-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-manet-globalv6-00.txt

Revised drafts:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-manet-autoconf-01.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-aodvqos-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-aodv6-01.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-bcast-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-aodv-09.txt

Elizabeth