Subject: Extension for MobiHoc 2002 submissions

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:38:49 -0600

We tried to send email yesterday to announce an extension on the
deadline for paper submissions to MobiHoc 2002, but somehow that
message has not yet shown up on the mailing list.  I am thus
resending a copy of the announcement.  I apologize if some people
did get the original and find this one a duplicate, but given the
timing before the holidays, I wanted to be sure the word got
out.

					Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENSION
                                   
                             MobiHoc 2002
               The Third ACM International Symposium on
                Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing
                                   
                        Lausanne, Switzerland
                           June 9-11, 2002
                                   
              http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/mobihoc/2002/

      Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE  http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/

   >>>         New submission deadline: January 8, 2002         <<<
   >>>   Authors must register their paper by January 2, 2002   <<<

MobiHoc 2002 is the third of a series of annual meetings sponsored by
ACM SIGMOBILE, focusing on the latest research in the rapidly growing
area of mobile ad hoc networking and computing.  The first MobiHoc was
held in 2000 in Boston, Massachusetts, as a workshop affiliated with the
MobiCom conference also sponsored by SIGMOBILE.  Since then, MobiHoc has
become a separate symposium, held in 2001 in Long Beach, California, and
now in 2002 in Lausanne, Switzerland.  Topics of interest include all
areas of mobile and wireless ad hoc networking (above the physical
layer), ad hoc computing, and sensor networks.

Due to popular request, we have extended the submission due date for
MobiHoc 2002 from January 2 until January 8, 2002.  However, authors MUST
register their paper by submitting the paper title, abstract, authors,
and all other information except the paper itself by the original due
date of January 2.  Authors should use the normal submission procedure
described on the MobiHoc web pages to register their paper in this
way, and the paper can then be modified and finally submitted up
through January 8.  The new deadline of January 8 for paper submission
is a firm deadline.

The complete Call for Papers and detailed paper submission instructions
for MobiHoc 2002 are available from the MobiHoc web site at

              http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/mobihoc/2002/

For any questions about the Call for Papers, please contact the Program
Co-Chairs David B. Johnson ([email-masked]) and J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves
([email-masked]).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------