Subject: APE testbed

From: Henrik Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:36:23 +0100 (MET)

Hello Manet researchers, 

I would like to announce that we at Uppsala University have 
built at testbed for ad hoc routing protocols evaluations (APE).

The APE testbed aims at making the process of performing 
complex real-world test as easy as possible. It focuses on 
smooth deployment, high ability of customization and ability 
to easily run several routing protocol implementations for
comparisons. We are currently in the phase of Beta testing
it and it will soon be public under GPL. 

For those of you attending the IETF meeting I am happy
to show you a demo of the testbed. I will be there
Sunday - Wednesday.

You can read more about the testbed in our technical report:
http://www.docs.uu.se/~henrikl/ape/TR-ape.ps.gz

Henrik Lundgren
Dept. of Computer Systems
Uppsala University, Sweden

---

From: Eric Fleury <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:58:23 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Please take a look at the following announcement of a book on Ad Hoc
Networking:

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0130078174,00.html

Enjoy!

Eric Fleury