Subject: performance comparaison between Ad Hoc routing protocols

From: MEDDOUR Djamal Eddine thesard FTRD/DAC/LAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:24:15 +0100

hi all body
is there any new studies wich made a comparaison between all routing
protocols (espicially AODV and OLSR) .
thank you 
best regards

---

From: Per Olesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:46:46 +0000

Hi,

> protocols (espicially AODV and OLSR) .

I know of one such study, performed by some students at Aalborg University, 
Denmark.

Have a look at: http://www.cs.auc.dk/library/files/rapbibfiles1/995622889.ps

Regards, Per Olesen

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:17:43 +0100 (CET)

There is a paper, including comparisons between AODV and OLSR: 'The
Optimized Link State Routing Protocol, Evaluation through Experiments and
Simulation' T.H. Clausen, G. Hansen, L. Christensen and G. Behrmann, IEEE
Symposium on "Wireless Personal Mobile Communications", september 2001.

It can be found here: http://menetou.inria.fr/olsr/

--thomas

-- 

-------------------------------------------
  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: [email-masked]
  WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop
-------------------------------------------