Subject: Energy Consumption Calculation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:28:06 -0500

Hi,

Can someone refer me models for energy consumption calculation in ad hoc 
networks? I wonder what is a good assumption to evaluate the total energy 
consumption. Thanks.

Wenjing
-------------------

---

From: "Ekyu Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:56:29 +0900

Hi, Wenjing

If you want to caclulate energy consumption in IP layer,
you can refer to this site http://vega.icu.ac.kr/~ppl/pub.html

Refer to 'Non-Blocking, Localized Routing Algorithm for Balanced Energy Consumption in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks'
in conference papers.

Ekyu

---

From: Rajesh Bhairampally <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:23:09 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

You can refer to my work i just on energy complexity. you can find my
paper at my website

http://www.utdallas.edu/~rajesh/resume/

In this paper, I presented an analytical way to compute minimum energy
consumption of an ad hoc network protocol.

Rajesh

===============================================================================

Rajesh Bhairampally
Graduate Research Assistant
Scalable Network Engineering Techniques Lab (NET Lab)
University of Texas at Dallas
Richardson, TX 75080

[email-masked]
http://www.utdallas.edu/~rajesh
===============================================================================