Subject: Security in ad hoc network

From: "Erwan ERMEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:11:15 +0100

Hello,
I'm looking for any works, papers ... about security in ad hoc network.
Thanks
Erwan

---

From: Manel Guerrero Zapata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:29:39 +0200

Hi Erwan,

Here there is the Secure AODV draft I've wrote:

http://ant.eupvg.upc.es/~tarom/saodv.htm

BR/Manel Guerrero

---

From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:03:19 +0100

Hi Erwan,

You may want to take a look at my "Subscriptionless Mobile Networking"
project (at www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/~schmidt/english/index.html),
in which I'm trying to address security, anonymity and privacy aspects
of ad-hoc networing, or better: Personal Area Networking (PAN).

Kind regards,

Michael

-- 
===================================================
Michael Schmidt
---------------------------------------------------
Institute for Data Communications Systems
University of Siegen, Germany
www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
---------------------------------------------------
http:    www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/~schmidt/
e-mail:  [email-masked]
phone:   +49 271 740-2332   fax:   +49 271 740-2536
mobile:  +49 173 3789349
---------------------------------------------------
###      Siegen - The Arctic Rain Forest        ###
===================================================

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:37:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Erwan,

Here are a couple of our papers on the topic:

P.Papadimitratos and Z.J. Haas, "Secure Routing for Mobile Ad Hoc
Networks,"  SCS Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling
and Simulation Conference (CNDS 2002), San Antonio, TX, January 27-31,
2002. 

and an older one

L. Zhou and Z.J. Haas, "Securing Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE Network Magazine,
vol. 13, no.6, November/December 1999 

You can download these papers from our lab's web page:
	http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu/wnlprojects.html

We are also in the process of completing another two papers on this topic
- you may want to check with us in few weeks for pre-prints.

Best,

Zygmunt.
==-==-===
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory		 http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University			 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853			 e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S.A                             
	WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

---

From: "Seung Yi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:37:56 -0600

Hi Erwan,

We presented a work on Security-aware Routing protocol for Ad hoc networks
in last Mobihoc. The paper is available as a technical report at
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/Dienst/UI/2.0/Describe/ncstrl.uiuc_cs/UIUCDCS-R-2001-
2241

Please take a look.

Best regards,

- Seung