Subject: [manet] Proem Development Kit

From: "Sye Loong Keoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:13:08 +0100

Hi,
	Does anybody know where can I get a copy of Proem Development Kit and Proem
Runtime System developed by Weareables Computing Laboratory, University of
Oregon? I tried to download from their website
http://wearables.cs.uoregon.edu/proem but it is a password proteced site, I
also tried to request a copy from Mr. Gerd Kortuem, but I haven't receive
any reply from him.

	Proem is a development kit and runtime system for rapid development and
deployment of mobile ad-hoc network. I would like to take a look at the
architecture because I am a PhD student working on security for mobile
ad-hoc network.

	If anybody know about the alternative ways to get the software or contact
Wearable Computing Laboratory, U of Oregon, please let me know. Thanks and
regards.

Sye Loong

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Sye Loong Keoh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:13:08 +0100

Hi,

Sye Loong