Subject: [manet] Papers on Scatternet Formation

From: Stefano Basagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:53:18 -0400 (EDT)

This mail is in reply to an e-mail of Samantha Arcidiacono who was
asking for papers on Bluetooth scatternet formation. It is also
addressed to all interested in scatternet formation.

There are a few recent works from our group you might be interested in.
Two of those are:

@InProceedings{BasagniP02,
  author =           {Basagni, S. and Petrioli, C.},
  title =            {A Scatternet Formation Protocol for Ad hoc Networks of
                     {B}luetooth Devices},
  booktitle = 	     {Proceedings of the IEEE Semiannual Vehicular
                      Technology Conference, VTC Spring 2002},
  year = 	     {2002},
  address =          {Birmingham, AL},
  month = 	     {May 6--9}
}

@InProceedings{PetrioliB02,
  author =           {Petrioli, C. and Basagni, S.},
  title =            {Degree-Constrained Multihop Scatternet Formation for
                     {B}luetooth Networks},
  booktitle = 	     {Proceedings of the IEEE Globecom 2002},
  year = 	     {2002},
  address =          {Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.},
  month = 	     {November 17--21}
}

Please let me know if you need an electronic copy. An extended version of
both papers have been accepted for publication in journals. Their final
versions will be available shortly.

Best, St.

--
Stefano Basagni, Ph.D.     Assistant Professor of Computer  Engineering
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering   312 Dana Research Center
Northeastern University             360 Huntigton Ave. Boston, MA 02115
Tel. 617 373 3061, Fax 617 373 8970         E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet