Subject: [manet] about simulation

From: "Harry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 9:20:34 +0800

hi all, 
	As for our mobile ad hoc network research , anybody know which simulation software is suitable ,NS2 or GloMoSim ,or anything else?

	Harry

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Mineo Takai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:02:13 -0700

Hello Harry,

As far as I know, there are 4 common simulation tools for manet:
ns-2(http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/),
GloMoSim(http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/glomosim/),
Opnet(http://www.opnet.com/) and
QualNet(http://www.scalable-networks.com/). I think the suitability of
each tool depends on your research interest, time and money.

Mineo

Harry wrote:
> 
> hi all,
>         As for our mobile ad hoc network research , anybody know
> which simulation software is suitable ,NS2 or GloMoSim ,or anything
> else?
> 
>         Harry
>

---

From: Mineo Takai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:02:13 -0700

Hello Harry,

Mineo