Subject: [manet] routing + rsvp

From: John Peter Tapsell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:44:03 +0100

Hey,
<nl>  When you have routing over an ad-hoc network and use rsvp, what happen
when a routing path breaks?  (Say a node moves away, or gets shut down) 
<nl><nl>

As far as i can gather, the routing layer will try to re-establish the link
and notify the rsvp layer.  This will then try to repair the path, failing
if it can't get the reservation..
<nl><nl>

But do the end points know?  Or is it just dealt with on the nodes near the 
tear?  I'm after as much detail as possible.. :) 
<nl><nl>

Thanks :)
<nl><nl>

JohnFlux

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet