Subject: [manet] QOS in MANET

From: "Amr Ezzat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:09:52 +0200

hi all:

I am an undergraduate student making a research on the QOS of the MANET 
I don't have enough resources 
I need very quickly some web sites which includes papers or thesis about the QOS in MANET 
specially which talk about the QOS simulation examples in NS

I will be grateful for who help me
thanks alot 

yours sincerely:
                               Eng./  Amr Ezzat
e-mail:
                               [email-masked]

---

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:07:28 +0100 (CET)

For ns-2 simulation studies of MAC layer QoS schemes, you can look at our
publications at
http://www.sm.luth.se/~dugdale/index/publications.shtml

If you are interested in solutions that reside at a higher layer, I would
recommend looking at the SWAN and INSIGNIA work done by the COMET group at
Columbia Uni.
http://comet.columbia.edu/publications/

/Anders

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Amr Ezzat wrote:

> I need very quickly some web sites which includes papers or thesis about
> the QOS in MANET specially which talk about the QOS simulation examples
> in NS

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Dinesh Dharmaraju <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:32:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi Amr,
 You might be interested in looking at INORA, a QoS scheme that uses
INSIGNIA and TORA routing protocol.
URL:
http://bellatrix.isr.umd.edu/TechReports/CSHCN/2002/CSHCN_TR_2002-18/CSHCN_TR_2002-18.pdf
Thanks,
Dinesh