Subject: [manet] PhD Thesis

From: "D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:34:32 -0000

Hi ,

I would like to build an archive of PhD or Master's thesis which deal 
primarily with issues related to ad hoc / sensor networks. In the near 
future I hope to host my own website, where this archive will also reside, 
for the benefit of all.

Would anyone like to contribute or point out some?

Regards

Dimos

----------------------
D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Stefano Basagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:26:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

  this type of archive (actually extended to mobile nets and computing)
is already maintained by the ACM sigmobile. It actually contains only
Ph.D. thesis. (www.sigmobile.org/phd/index.html)

  Cheers, St.

--
Stefano Basagni, Ph.D.      Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering   312 Dana Research Center
Northeastern University            360 Huntington Ave. Boston, MA 02115
Tel. 617 373 3061, Fax 617 373 8970         E-mail: [email-masked]
***               http://www.ece.neu.edu/faculty/basagni/           ***