Subject: [manet] Research work on MANET

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:02:01 -0400

Hi, I'm a student of the Master Program in the Computer Science and
Telecommunications Area of the Electronic Department at the Santa Maria
University of Valparaiso, Chile

Last year I studied the MANET protocols (AODV, DSR, TORA, etc) and 
they were very interesting to me. Now, I'm writing to the list because I'll 
have to
focus my research work about Mobile Wireless Networks and I haven't decided 
yet the specific topic which I'm going to work on.

I really want to know if somebody have some topic or open problem that I can
develop as my thesis work.

Thanks in advance

Christian M. Bravo 
Electronic Engineering
UTFSM - CHILE

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet