Subject: [manet] ad hoc

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:21:36 +0100

je suis étudiante en master j'aimarai savoir ou se trouve les 
réferences suivantes : 

[4] A. Michail,W. Chen and A. Ephremides. Distributed routing 
and resource allocation for connection-oriented traffic in ad-
hoc wireless networks. In Proc. of the Conference on 
Information Sciences and Systems (CISS-98),
1998.

[5] A. Michail andA. Ephremides.Adistributed routing algorithm 
for supporting connection-oriented service in wireless 
networks with time-varying connectivity. In Proceedings of the 
3rd IEEE International Symposium on Communications and 
Control, 1998.

et si quel qu'un sait est qui'il peut me l'envoyer en pièce 
jointe
merci

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Jianfeng Cai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:08:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all,

I posted this question in ns maillist but did not get
the response. 

I want to do something about energy-awared routing. I
don't know how to get the energy status in a routing
agent. I found if a routing agent can get the pointer
to the current node, then it is easy to obtain the
energy_model(). But how can a routing agent get the
pointer to the node it is attached?

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks,

Jianfeng

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online
http://webhosting.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet