Subject: [manet] mulaticast routing protocol implementation

From: Liu Changling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:20:11 +0100

Hello,

anyone can provide information about ns or Glomosim implementation for 
ad hoc multicast routing protocols.

Thanks in advance.

Changling,Liu

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Alexander Klemm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:44:09 +0100

Hi,

you can find our ns-2 implementations for MAODV and the Multicast / Broadcast 
Extensions for DSR on our website:
http://www4.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~Lindemann/projects/MobileP2P/

Alexander 

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Klemm, M.S.,
University of Dortmund
Department of Computer Science			Phone: (+49231) 755-2690
-Computersystems and Performance Evaluation-	Fax:   (+49231) 755-2417
August-Schmidt-Str. 12				E-mail:[email-masked]
44227 Dortmund                            
WWW: http://www4.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~Klemm/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------