Subject: [manet] redistribution between ad hoc and infrastructed n/w protocols

From: fxbaloch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:55:55 -0500

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done redistribution between AODV and and RIP in ns2. They dont have 
to be exactly these two protocols. Any ad hoc domain protocol and any 
infrastructed routing protocol will do. If yes, could someone help me out? I 
mean where can I make changes to accomadate this task. 
Also how can I take a node in ns2 and add interface to it. For example I have 
a mobile node , how can I add another interface to it for connecting to 
ethernet(for example).

Any help will be appreciated. 
Thanks
Fariha 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Amina Naimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:41:06 +0200

Hello,
look at  :
http://www.sm.luth.se/~dugdale/index/software.shtml
Anders Lindgren implemented PCF mode for ns-2. He extented a mobile node
structure  to play the role of an access point (to support both wireless and wired
interfaces).  I think you can be inspired by his work.