Subject: Re: [manet] A question about an integral

From: Martin Haenggi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:52:21 -0500 (EST)

Hang:

I've put a brief note at
http://www.nd.edu/~mhaenggi/manet_dist.pdf

It gives you not only the mean (which seems to be 0.769 rather
than 0.765) but also the distribution. So you can figure out
the higher moments, e.g., for energy consumption.

Hope that helps.

Martin Haenggi

--
Martin Haenggi
Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering			P: 574-631-6103
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556		F: 574-631-4393

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet