Subject: [manet] ANNOUNCE: Release of the NAB network simulator

From: Henri DF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:29:39 +0200 (CEST)

It's a pleasure to announce the first public release of NAB (Network in a 
Box). NAB is a network simulator targeted at wireless ad hoc and sensor
networks. It is developped within the MICS project at EPFL.

Downloads and documentation are available at http://nab.epfl.ch

NAB is written in ocaml, a high-level yet highly efficient programming 
language which supports both object-oriented and functional programming 
styles. 

NAB places a particular emphasisis on scalability and visualization.

Routing protocols currently implemented are AODV, EASE, and FRESH. 
Various MAC layers are available including a null MAC and a CSMA MAC.
A 802.11b MAC is under development. 

As always, questions, comments, and feedback are most welcome.

Henri Dubois-Ferriere

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet