Subject: [manet] JiST: not just "yet another network simulator"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:25:57 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Release of JiST (Java in Simulation Time), a scalable
	 simulation platform

Dear Colleagues,

JiST (Java in Simulation Time) is a scalable simulation platform that 
can be used to simulate very large networks. Thus, it may be of interest
to researchers in the area of ad hoc networks and sensor networks. For
instance, we have simulated half a million nodes running the ZRP (Zone
Routing Protocol) using commodity PCs.

The good news is that JiST is now released and you can download the
software from:
	http://www.cs.cornell.edu/barr/repository/jist/license.html

Please note the terms of the use license, which you can find on the above
web page.

We are very proud of JiST and we hope that this software will be of use to
you. Please feel free to forward the above JiST link to anyone who might
be interested in the project.

Best regards,

Zygmunt Haas.
===---========
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas              http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas
Wireless Networks Laboratory       http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering
Cornell University                 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall              fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853                   e-mail: haas(at)ece(dot)cornell(dot)edu
U.S.A
	       WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet