Subject: [manet] OLSR implementation for Glomosim

From: Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:03:14 +0200

Hello,

I have searched around for some OLSRv11 implementation for Glomosim and
the only implementation I have heard about was one developed by some
students of the Niigata Univ in Japan (as commented in an email posted
on 15 Oct 2003 in this list). My questions are:

1) Does anybody know any other Glomosim implementation?
2) Does anybody know how can I get this Niigata implementation?
3) Does anybody know of an OLSRv11 implementation for NS-2?

Best regards,

-- 

=============================================
  Rafael Paoliello Guimaraes
  PhD Student - Computer Networking Group
  Department of Computer Architecture   (DAC)
  Polytechnical University of Catalonia (UPC)
  Phone: +34-934017187     Fax: +34-934017055
  URL: http://people.ac.upc.es/rpaoliel
=============================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Mukesh Hira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

> 2) Does anybody know how can I get this Niigata implementation?

You've to send email to the authors as mentioned in the 15 Oct 2003 email
that you're pointing to
(http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/manet/current/msg03014.html)
We did the same and they gave us the source code that we're making use of
for our simulations.

If you happen to find out about other OLSR implementations for glomosim,
please post the information to the mailing list :)

- Mukesh

---

From: Sota Yoshida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:42:35 +0900

Hi, Manet!!

This notice is for people who are interested in OLSR implementation for
GloMoSim in MANETs.
OLSR for GloMoSim(OLSR-Niigata) is implemented by Prof. Kenichi Mase
laborotory in Niigata University ,August 2003.
We have mostly studied Network layer and MAC layer by simulations and
experiments.
We have been requested to send OLSR-Niigata for GloMoSim over 20 requests
till now.

If you need a OLSR-Niigata source code, please send a E-mail 
first to [email-masked] and [email-masked].

We wish your concerns and advices for our studies.

Regards

syoshida & gm

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:03:14 +0200