Subject: [manet] How to add several groups in RPGM mobility modal ?

From: "jiang dawei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:33:14 +0000

but how to use the RPGM mobility modal to add several groups in the 
simulation sencenario ,and how to define the inter-communication between 
groups?

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger:  http://messenger.msn.com/cn  

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: bjkwak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:19:54 -0400

> simulation sencenario ,and how to define the inter-communication between

Not answers to your questions, but the following paper has good
description of the RPGM model:

http://search.ieice.or.jp/2003/pdf/e86-b_11_3236.pdf

Byung-Jae Kwak