Subject: [manet] Postdoc researcher position in wireless mesh networks at Simula Research Laboratory, Norway

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:13:16 +0100

(Apologies for multiple copies. Appreciated if you could forward to
potentially interested persons)

Postdoc Researcher Position Announcement

* Position Description 

A full-time postdoc researcher position in wireless mesh networks is
available starting immediately at Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
(http://www.simula.no). This is a position in the project "Resilient
Networks" (http://www.simula.no/departments/networks/projects/rn/). This is
a two-year appointment, renewable depending on satisfactory performance. 
         
* Primary Responsibilities 

The post-doctoral researcher is expected to be involved in or responsible
for the following: 
 - Extensive research on resilience in wireless mesh networks with
application in WiMAX/Wi-Fi mesh networking;
 - Presentation of research results in the form of journal publications,
conference presentations and technical reports.
    
* Qualifications 

- Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Communications Engineering or related fields. In particular,
research experience in wireless mesh networks, ad hoc networks, or sensor
networks is highly preferable;
- Strong programming skills and familiarity with one of the simulation
environments are desirable: ns2, Qualnet or OPNET;
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills, good writing and oral communication skills
are also required. 

* Please send your C.V. with detailed publication list to Anne Christin
Reithe Christensen with email: [email-masked]. The application should be
sent before 30, December 2006. 

For more information on Simula Research Laboratory, Norway, please visit:
http://www.simula.no/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet