Subject: [manet] ICNS 2007 || The Third International Conference on Networking and Services || June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:33:09 -0500 (EST)

==================================================

Invitation

Please consider to contribute to ICNS 2007 and forward the Call for
Submissions for ICNS 2007 to the appropriate groups.

For awards, photos, and other info on ICNS 2006, please see
http://www.iaria.org/conferences/ICNS06.html

Cheers,

Petre Dini, [email-masked]

CALL FOR PAPERS

ICNS 2007: The Third International Conference on Networking and Services

June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICNS07.html

Important deadlines:

Full paper submission: December 20, 2006

Author notification: January 30, 2007

Registration and Camera ready: February 15, 2007

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press

Published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library

Indexing:
http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html

featuring also the workshops:

- IPv6DFI 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Deploying the
Future Infrastructure

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPV6DFI.html

- IPDy 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Internet Packet
Dynamics

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPDY.html

- GOBS 2007: The First International Workshop on GRID over Optical Burst
Switching Networks

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/GOBS.html

ICNS 2007 Main Tracks:

ENCOT: Emerging Network Communications and Technologies

COMAN: Network Control and Management

SERVI: Multi-technology service deployment and assurance

NGNUS: Next Generation Networks and Ubiquitous Services

MPQSI: Multi Provider QoS/SLA Internetworking

GRIDNS: Grid Networks and Services

EDNA: Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery of Networks and
Applications

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet