Subject: [manet] ESAS 2007 - Fourth European Workshop on Security and Privacy in Ad hoc and Sensor Networks, Cambridge, England

From: Joao Girao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:39:41 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------
               Fourth European Workshop on Security and
                Privacy in Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
                              (ESAS 2007)

                     http://www.netlab.nec.de/esas/

                         Sidney Sussex College,
                          Cambridge, England
                            July 2-3, 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Call for Papers

The vision of ubiquitous computing has generated a lot of interest in
wireless ad hoc and sensor networks. However, besides their potential
advantages, these new generations of networks also raise some
challenging problems with respect to security and privacy. The aim of
this workshop is to bring together the network security,
cryptography, and wireless networking communities in order to discuss
these problems and to propose new solutions. The fourth ESAS workshop
seeks submissions that present original research on all aspects of
security and privacy in wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
Submission of papers based on work-in-progress is encouraged. Topics
of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

    Privacy and anonymity              Cooperation and fairness
    Secure topology control            Secure localization
    Secure in-network processing       Security for embedded systems
    Prevention of traffic analysis     Key management
    Secure routing                     Secure MAC protocols
    Secure time synchronization        Distributed intrusion detection
    Location privacy                   Trust establishment
    Secure context aware computing

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Important dates:

          Submission deadline:         January 31, 2007
          Notification of acceptance:  March 31, 2007
          Camera-ready version:        April 15, 2007
          Workshop:                    July 2-3, 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions for Authors and Workshop Proceedings:

Authors are invited to submit a complete paper of their original
work. Maximum length for submissions is 15 pages in LNCS format. The
preferred submission format is PDF and for the final version the
sources of the contribution in LaTeX will also be required.
Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the
authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel. All
submissions will be refereed. Accepted papers must be presented at
the workshop. Further information on how to submit papers will be
available on the web site of the workshop:

http://www.netlab.nec.de/esas/

As in previous years, we expect to publish the proceedings in the
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Series (currently
under negotiation). Note that this year the final proceedings volume
will be distributed at the workshop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization Committee:

             General chair: Frank Stajano, University of Cambridge

         Program co-chairs: Cathy Meadows, Naval Research Laboratory
                            Srdjan Capkun, ETH Zurich

Local arrangements chair: Tyler Moore, University of Cambridge

           Publicity chair: Joao Girao, NEC Europe Network Lab

        Steering Committee: Levente Buttyan, BUTE
                            Claude Castelluccia, INRIA
                            Dirk Westhoff, NEC Europe Network Lab

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet