Subject: [manet] CFP: ACM MobiCom 2007, September 4-9 2007, Montreal, QC, Canada

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:40:40 +0100

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

                         CALL FOR PAPERS

                            MobiCom 2007
             The Thirteenth Annual International Conference
                 on Mobile Computing and Networking

                         September 9-14, 2007
              Montreal, QC, Canada
               http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2007/

                     Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

ACM MobiCom is the premier international conference dedicated to
addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and
wireless and mobile networking.  It has served as an exciting
international forum since 1995, addressing networks, systems,
algorithms, and applications that support the symbiosis of mobile
computers and wireless networks. MobiCom is a highly selective
conference focusing on all issues in mobile computing and wireless and
mobile networking at the link layer and above.  New this year, Mobicom
will be jointly held with ACM Mobihoc.  The two conferences will run
in parallel, and will have many joint plenary sessions (such as the
keynote, panels, and welcoming reception).

Authors are invited to submit full papers, challenges papers, student 
posters,
and research demos and exhibits, presenting new research
related to the theory or practice of mobile computing and/or wireless and
mobile networking. All submissions must describe original research,
not published or currently under review for another conference or
journal. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:

   * Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobility, 
     limited bandwidth, limited power and/or intermittent connectivity
   * Applications and services for mobile users
   * Cyber-physical computing and networking
   * Delay/disruption tolerant networks
   * Fundamental understanding of mobile computing and wireless networking
   * Implementations and experimental testbeds for mobile/wireless networks
   * Integration and interworking of wired and wireless networks
   * Modeling, measurement and simulation of mobile networks
   * Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
   * Operating system and middleware support for mobile computing and 
     networking
   * Performance evaluation of mobile and wireless networks and systems
   * Protocols exploiting dynamic spectrum, UWB, MIMO, directional antennas
   * Resource management and quality-of-service for real-time traffic 
support
   * Security, privacy, and fault-tolerance of mobile/wireless systems
   * Wireless access technologies (e.g., mesh networks, personal area 
     networks)

Submission Instructions    Detailed instructions on how and where to 
submit your paper can be
found at http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2007/cfp.html

Important Dates   
Abstracts submission due: February 23, 2007 Paper submissions due: March 
2, 2007 Notification of acceptance: June 4, 2007 Camera-ready version 
due: June 29, 2007

General Chair:
Evangelos Kranakis, kranakisscs.carleton.ca

Technical Co-Chairs:
Jennifer C. Hou, [email-masked]
Ram Ramanathan, [email-masked]

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please contact the General Chair or Program
Co-Chairs for more information.  For information on ACM SIGMOBILE and the
MobiCom series of conferences, see http://www.sigmobile.org/ or contact
[email-masked].

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro M. Ruiz, Ph.D.                    E-mail: [email-masked]
Fac. Informatica, Univ. of Murcia       Phone:  +34968364335
Campus de Espinardo s/n                 Fax:    +34968364151
E-30100, Espinardo, Murcia              www: ants.dif.um.es/~pedrom/
SPAIN
---------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet