Subject: [manet] ICAS 2007 || The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems || Athens, June 19-25, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:38:28 -0500 (EST)

=====================================================

Invitation

Please consider to contribute to ICAS 2007 and forward the Call for
Submissions for ICAS 2007   to the appropriate groups.

For awards, photos, and other info on ICAS 2006, please see
http://www.iaria.org/conferences/ICSA06.html

Cheers,

Petre Dini, [email-masked]

=======================================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems

ICAS 2007

Date: June 19-25, 2007

Place:  Athens,  Greece

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICAS07.html

Featuring also the workshops:

- SELF 2007: The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and
Self-management of Context-aware Systems

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SELF.html

- KUI 2007: The First International Workshop on Knowledge-based User
Interface

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/KUI.html

Important deadlines:

Full paper submission, December 20, 2006

Author notification, January 30, 2007

Registration and Camera ready, February 15, 2007

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press

Published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library

Indexing:
http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html

Main  ICAS 2007 Tracks:

SYSAT: Advances in system automation

AUTSY: Theory and practice of autonomous systems

AWARE: Design and deployment of context-awareness networks, services and
applications

AUTONOMIC: Autonomic computing: design and management of
self-behavioural networks and services

MCMAC: Monitoring, control, and management of autonomous self-aware and
context-aware systems

CASES: Automation in specialized mobile environments

ALCOC: Algorithms and theory for control and computation

MODEL: Modeling, virtualization, any-on-demand, MDA, SOA

=============================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet