Subject: [manet] CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:38:25 -0800 (PST)

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

     ************************************************************
     *                 CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS              *
     *                                                          *
     *                      ACCESSNETS 2007                     *
     *  The Second International Conference on Access Networks  *
     *       August 22-24, 2007, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada        *
     *            http://www.accessnets.org/2007/               *
     *                                                          *
     ************************************************************

                 Co-Sponsored by Create-Net and ICST

     In tehnical cooperation with IEEE ComSoc (approval pending)

OVERVIEW: 
The annual International Conference on Access Networks (AccessNets) is 
an exciting forum that brings together scientists and researchers from 
academia as well as managers and engineers from industry and government

organizations to meet and exchange ideas and recent work on all aspects

of access networks and how they integrate with their in-home 
counterparts. AccessNets'07 is the second edition of this exciting
event, which 
will be held in Ottawa, the beautiful and historical capital city of 
Canada, in August 2007. The conference will consist of technical
sessions, 
workshops, and panels. The technical sessions will present original and

fundamental research advances while the workshops and panels will focus

on development, application, and related business issues in this hot 
and exciting area.  Topics of interests include all aspects of access 
networks.

WHAT TO SUBMIT: 
We solicit workshop proposals on new and emerging topics in wired and 
wireless access networks, services, and applications. A proposal should

focus on a specific theme of current interest and can attract 
high-quality submissions. Proposals for one-day workshops to be held in

conjunction with the conference are solicited. A proposal can be a
maximum of 2 
pages long and should clearly identify the theme and specific topics of

interest which define the scope of the workshop. The proposal should 
also include the workshop chairs and a list of program committee
members.

PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: 
Please send workshop proposals in PDF format by February 15, 2007 to 
the workshop co-chairs, Dr. Martin Maier and Dr. Yang Xiao.

IMPORTANT DATES:		

Proposal submission due                 February 15, 2007
Notification of acceptance              May 31, 2007
Workshop date                           August 22, 2007

WORKSHOP CO-CHAIRS
Martin Maier
University of Quebec, Canada

Yang Xiao
University of Alabama, USA

GENERAL CHAIR of ACCESSNETS 2007
Jun Zheng, University of Ottawa, Canada

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet