Subject: [manet] cfp: ICSEA 2007 & ICSNC 2007 || August 25-31, 2007 - Cap Esterel, French Riviera, France

From: "Vicky Star" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:12:21 -0400 (EDT)

Call for Papers: ICSEA 2007 & ICSNC 2007, Cap Esterel, French Riviera, France

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 25, 2007

Invitation:

Please consider contributing to the conferences ICSEA 2007 and ICSNC 2007,
as well as the associated workshops  listed below.

August 25-31, 2007 - Cap Esterel, French Riviera, France

Please forward the Call for Submissions to the appropriate groups

===============================

CALL FOR PAPERS, PANELS, TUTORIALS

ICSEA 2007, The Second International Conference on Software Engineering
Advances

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICSEA07.html

ICSNC 2007, The Second International Conference on Systems and Networks
Communications

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICSNC07.html

_____________________________________ ________________________________
Important deadlines:

Submission deadline March 25, 2007

Notification of acceptance May 15, 2007

Registration/camera ready June 1, 2007

______________________________________________________________

Featuring the workshops:

- IRP 2007, The First International Workshop on Improving Research
Productivity in Computing

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IRP.html

- HPC-Bio  2007: The First International Workshop on High Performance
Computing Applied to Medical Data and Bioinformatics

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/HPCBio.html

______________________________________________________________

Conference Topics:

ICSEA Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

Advances in fundamentals for software development

Advanced mechanisms for software development

Advanced design tools for developing software

Advanced facilities for accessing software

Software performance

Software security, privacy, safeness

Advances in software testing

Specialized software advanced applications

Open source software

Agile software techniques

Software deployment and maintenance

Software economics, adoption, and education

 ====== =================

ICSNC Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

WINET: Wireless networks

HSNET: High speed networks

SENET: Sensor networks

MHNET: Mobile and Ad hoc networks

SESYS: Security systems

MCSYS: Multimedia communications systems

POSYS: Policy-based systems

PESYS: Pervasive education systems

========================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet