Subject: [manet] Documentation for AODV routing protocol in ns2

From: "T.W. Martin Ip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:22:42 +0900

Hello all,

This is the first time I post a message in this mailing list. Nice to  
meet you all! I am researching for the AODV routing protocol. And I am  
trying to understand the AODV protocol source code that comes with  
ns2. Do anyone know where I could find a documentation that explains  
the implementation of this particular AODV protocol? I will be working  
on a project on improving the problems of routing control overheads in  
AODV.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Martin

---
T.W. Martin Ip, <[email-masked]>
School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
M002 The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, CRAWLEY 6009, Western Australia
Ph: +618-64882281; Fax: +618-64881089
---

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet