Subject: [manet] [WISTP'2007] 4 Grants for Young Researchers sponsored by Nokia

From: Damien Sauveron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:46:21 +0200

*******************************************************************
We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Please disseminate it to your colleagues that could be interested.
*******************************************************************

Workshop in Information Security Theory and Practices 2007: Smart Cards,
Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing Systems
                                  &&
A networking meeting to discuss proposals for the EU FP7

Heraklion, Crete, Greece
May 8-11, 2007

Workshop URL: http://wistp2007.xlim.fr/

Preliminary Program: http://wistp2007.xlim.fr/CFP.html#Preliminary_program

*******************************************************************
4 Grants for Young Researchers (PhD students or in postdoctoral
position) are sponsored by *Nokia*. These grants include accommodation
costs (3 nights in the hotel hosting the workshop) and registration fees
for the Workshop and the FP7 meeting. The travel is NOT funded.
*******************************************************************
Grant application:
  - Selection will be done by the Organizers and Chairs based on a short
CV (1 page maximum), a motivation letter (1 page maximum) and if
possible a recommendation letter
  - Send these documents to [email-masked] before the deadline
  - deadline: 6th of April 2007
  - notification of acceptance: 10th of April 2007

The selected applicants will provide one week maximum after the events a
short report (5 to 10 pages) written in english to summarize the
scientific and organizational aspects (to be discussed with the
organizers later).

*******************************************************
We hope you will be interested by this event.
For further inquiries, please contact the secretariat at
[email-masked]

Best regards,
-- 
Damien Sauveron

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet