Subject: [manet] Deadline extension: April 9 | ICSNC 2007 | Cap Esterel, French Riviera, France

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:11:20 -0400 (EDT)

Invitation:

The submission deadline has been extended to April 9. Please consider to
contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups the following

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

The Second International Conference on Systems and Networks
Communications

ICSNC 2007

August 25-31, 2007 - Cap Esterel, French Riviera, France

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICSNC07.html

Submission:  http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SubmitICSNC07.html

Important deadlines:

Submission deadline:  April 9, 2007

Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2007

Registration/camera ready: June 1, 2007

also featuring the workshop:

HPC-Bio  2007: The First International Workshop on High Performance
Computing Applied to Medical Data and Bioinformatics

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/HPCBio.html

ICSNC Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

WINET: Wireless networks

HSNET: High speed networks

SENET: Sensor networks

MHNET: Mobile and Ad hoc networks

SESYS: Security systems

MCSYS: Multimedia communications systems

POSYS: Policy-based systems

PESYS: Pervasive education systems

================================

ICSNC 2007 TPC Chairs

Abdelhamid Mellouk, University of Paris XII - Val de Marne, France

Ronny Fehling, Oracle, Canada

Moon Ho Lee,  Chonbuk National University, Korea

Savola Reijo, VTT, Finland

------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet