Subject: [manet] IETF 68 MANET Preliminary Agenda

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:53:41 -0800

The MANET meeting in Prague will be held Wednesday afternoon -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=68

I've posted a preliminary agenda -
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/manet.txt

If you would like to have a presentation slot during the meeting in
Prague, please email Joe & I.

See everyone soon,
Ian Chakeres

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:15:23 -0800

In addition to soliciting possible agenda topics, I'd like to ask
everyone to please review the many MANET WG related IDs.

Here is a quick list from the agenda:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-iana-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-smf-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-jitter-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-manet-timetlv-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-autoconf-manetarch-01.txt

Please send authors or the list, comments & questions.

Ian