Subject: [manet] CALL FOR PAPERS SECUREWARE 2007

From: "Carlos T. Calafate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:10:58 +0200

We apologize  in advance if  you receive multiple  copies of
this CFP.

- --------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and
Technologies (SECURWARE 2007)

October 14-20, 2007 - Valencia, Spain

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECURWARE07.html

Submission: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SubmitSECURWARE07.html

Important deadlines:

Submission deadline             May 1, 2007

Notification of acceptance      June 2, 2007

Registration/camera ready       June 15, 2007

also featuring the workshops:

PRODAM 2007: International Workshop on Profiling Data Mining
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/PRODAM.html

SECHOME 2007: International Workshop on Advances in Smart Home Security
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECHOME.html

SECDYN 2007: International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Dynamic
Environments http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECDYN.html

SECURWARE 2007 Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

ARCH: Security frameworks, architectures and protocols

SECMAN: Security management

SECTECH: Security technologies

SYSSEC: System security

INFOSEC: Information security

THREATS: Security threats

ANTIFO:  Anti-forensic

================================

SECUREWARE 2007 Chairs
General Chair
Lourdes Peñalver, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Judie Mulholland, ACRET, USA
Octavio Nieto-Taladriz, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Steering Committee
Chair Petre Dini, Cisco Systems, Inc. / Concordia University, Canada
- ------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet