Subject: [manet] April 10, 2007, Deadline extended: ACM IWCMC 2007, Aug 12, 2007, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.

From: Xi Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:40:22 -0500 (CDT)

*Sorry for receiving multiple copies*

Submissions: EDAS --> Deadline extened to April 10, 2007. 

Call For Papers for ACM IWCMC 2007:
_____________________

ACM IWCMC 2007
(http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang/IWCMC07/IWCMC07.htm)
August 12-16, 2007, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

Technical Sponsors: ACM (Approved) and IEEE (Pending)

Submissions: EDAS --> Deadline extended to April 10, 2007. 

"The Future is Now -- The New Era of Wireless Communications and Mobile
Computing/Networking"

The ACM International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
Conference 2007 (ACM IWCMC 2007) will be held in Turtle Bay Resort Hotel,
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA during August 12-16, 2007. Under our new theme of
"The Future is Now -- The New Era of Wireless Communications and Mobile
Computing/Networking" , IWCMC2007 is targeting at a wide spectrum of
state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to wireless
networks, communications, and mobile computing. Continuing the great
succeed of ACM IWCMC 2006 last year, IWCMC 2007 is anticipated to attract
an even larger volume of high quality submissions and stimulate the
cutting-edge research discussions amongst many academic pioneering
researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders attendees from all
around the world as was evidenced during ACM IWCMC 2006.

The ACM IWCMC 2007 program will feature a General Symposium, 8 Specific
Technical Symposia, Workshop, and Tutorials Sessions. Prospective authors
are invited to submit original technical papers to the corresponding IWCMC
2007 Symposia as listed below for oral presentation at IWCMC 2007 and
publication in the IWCMC 2007 Conference Proceedings.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We're pleased to announce the following:

[1] Professor Gordon Stuber from Georgia Tech, USA, who is the world-class
leader in mobile wireless communications/networking, communication signal
processing, and many other areas, has agreed to be the Keynote Speaker for
our ACM IWCMC 2007.(http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang/IWCMC07/IWCMC07.htm)

[2] "NTT DoCoMo USA", which is one of most famous companies in the mobile
communications industries, has officially become the Financial Sponsor for
our ACM IWCMC 2007.(http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang/IWCMC07/IWCMC07.htm)

[3] ACM has officially become the technical sponsor for IWCMC 2007 (this
was notified earlier) and all the accepted IWCMC 2007 papers will be
included into the ACM Database.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IWCMC 2007 General Organizing Committee:

General Co-Chairs:

Mohsen Guizani, Western Michigan University, USA, 
               Email: [email-masked] 
Hsiao-Hwa Chen, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan,
               Email: [email-masked]

Technical Program Committee Chair:

Xi Zhang, Texas A&M University, USA,
               Email: [email-masked]

Financial Chair:

Eun K. Park, University of Missouri at Kansas City, USA,
               Email: [email-masked]

IWCMC 2007 Technical Symposia:

General Symposium:
Chair: Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, University of Waterloo, Canada,
                             [email-masked]
Co-Chairs: Dongmei Zhao, McMaster University, Canada,
                             [email-masked]
          Hai Jiang, Princeton University, USA,
                             [email-masked]

(1) Communication and Information Theory Symposium:
Chair: Hamid Sadjadpour, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA,
                        [email-masked]
      Ravi Narasimhan, University of California, Santa Cruz, USA
                       [email-masked]

(2) Computer and Network Security Symposium:
Chair: Xiaojiang (James) Du, North Dakota State University, USA,
                      [email-masked] 
Co-Chairs: Yang Xiao, University of Alabama, USA,
                     [email-masked],
          Yong Guan, Iowa State University, USA,
                     [email-masked]

(3) Cross-Layer Optimized Wireless Networks Symposium:
Chair: Xi Zhang, Texas A&M University, USA,
                [email-masked]
Co-Chairs: Weihua Zhuang, University of Waterloo, Canada, 
                [email-masked]
           Sunghyun Choi, Seoul National University, Korea,
                [email-masked]
           Kun Yang, University of Essex, UK, 
                [email-masked]

(4) MIMO Systems Symposium:
Chair:  Zhengyuan Xu, University of California, Riverside, USA,
                   [email-masked]
Co-Chairs (in alphabet order): Javier Garcia-Frias, University of Delaware, USA, 
                                    [email-masked]
                Mounir Ghogho, Leeds University, UK, 
                       [email-masked]
                Weifeng Su, State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo, USA, 
                       [email-masked]
                Liuqing Yang, University of Florida, USA,
                       [email-masked]

(5) Mobile Computing Symposium:
Chair:  Jie Li, University of Tsukuba, Japan,
               [email-masked]

(6) Multimedia over Wireless Symposium:
Chairs: Haohong Wang, Marvell Technology Group, USA,
                     [email-masked]

(7) Next Generation Mobile Networks Symposium (Website Link):
Chair: Victor Leung, The University of British Columbia, Canada,
                    [email-masked]
Co-Chairs:  Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Canada,
                          [email-masked]
           Javan Erfanian, Bell Mobility, Canada,
                          [email-masked]

(8) Wireless Sensor Networks Symposium:
Chair: Yang Yang, University College London, United Kingdom,
                 [email-masked]

(9) Wireless LANs and Wireless PANs Symposium:
Chair: Ehab Elmallah, University of Alberta, Canada, Canada,
                      [email-masked]
Co-Chair: Yang Xiao, University of Alabama, USA,
                     [email-masked]
(10) Workshop
Chair: Song Ci, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
               [email-masked]
Co-Chair: Yi Cui, Vanderbilt University, USA
                 [email-masked]

IMPORTANT DATES:

Full Paper Submission:               April 10, 2007 (updated)
Notification of Acceptance:          May 25, 2007
Camera-Ready Version/Copyright 
Form Submission:                     June 11, 2007
Registration Deadline for Authors:   June 11, 2007
Hotel Reservation Deadline:          July 10, 2007 
_____________________

=========================================================================
Xi Zhang                            Assistant Professor
Dept. of Elec. & Comput. Engin.     Phone: 979-458-1416
Texas A&M University                Fax:   979-845-2630
333N WERC Building                  Email: [email-masked]
College Station, Texas 77843, USA   URL http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang
=========================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet