Subject: [manet] manet simulation in ns-2 with scen-gen

From: super.ismiti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:26:41 -0300

Hi,

I want to simulate a mobile ad-hoc network using the ns-2.
Well I have some questions, that I didn't find in the internet...

First, how can I use the scen-gen. Only the help of this tool don't say too
much things... I don't know how must I use the files that I made with this
tool. Where could I find some examples of the using of this tool, specialy
in mobile wireless networks?

Second, how can I use a mobility model in a simulation? I didn't find any
example of this... Where must I put the source (*.c) of the mobility model
and where must I call it?

Third, how can I install a new protocol in the ns-2. I want to install OLSR
for example. I have the source of this protocol. What must I do to take it
working in the ns-2?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Ricardo.
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet