Subject: [manet] SENSORCOMM 2007 || International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications || October 14-20, 2007 - Valencia, Spain

From: "Lilly Sun Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:20:32 -0400 (EDT)

Invitation:

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

The First International Conference on Sensor Technologies and
Applications

SENSORCOMM 2007

October 14-20, 2007 - Valencia, Spain

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SENSORCOMM07.html

Submission: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SubmitSENSORCOMM07.html

Important deadlines:

Submission deadline             May 1, 2007

Notification of acceptance      June 2, 2007

Registration/camera ready       June 15, 2007

also featuring the workshops:

ENOPT 2007 : International Workshop on Energy Optimization in Wireless
Sensors Networks
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ENOPT.html

UNWAT 2007 : International Workshop on Under Water Sensors and Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/UNWAT.html

SENSORCOMM 2007 Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

APASN: Architectures, protocols and algorithms of sensor networks
MECSN: Energy, management and control of sensor networks
RASQOFT: Resource allocation, services, QoS and fault tolerance in
sensor networks
PESMOSN: Performance, simulation and modelling of sensor networks
SEMOSN: Security and monitoring of sensor networks
SECSED: Sensor circuits and sensor devices
RIWISN: Radio issues in wireless sensor networks
SAPSN: Software, applications and programming of sensor networks
DAIPSN: Data allocation and information in sensor networks
DISN: Deployments and implementations of sensor networks

================================

SENSORCOMM 2007 Chairs
General Chair
Jaime Lloret Mauri, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
Program Committee Chairs
Carlos Palau, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
S. Sitharama Iyengar, Louisiana State University, USA
Steering Committee Chair
Petre Dini, Cisco Systems, Inc. / Concordia University, Canada
------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet