Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:05:23 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:00 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the DYMO
Manet Routing Protocol
        Author(s)       : R. Cole, I. Chakeres
        Filename        : draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt
        Pages           : 33
        Date            : 2008-2-18

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   DYMO MANET Routing process on a router.  The DYMO MIB also reports
   state information, i.e., Routing Information Base entries,
   performance metrics, i.e., counter of the number Routing Messages,
   and notifications.  In addition to configuration, this additional
state and performance information is useful to management stations
   troubleshooting routing problems.

 A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt

 To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
 [email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
 the message.
 You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
 to change your subscription settings.

 Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
 username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
 logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 "get draft-cole-dymo-mib-00.txt".

 A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
 http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
 or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
 I-D-Announce mailing list
 [email-masked]
 http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet