Subject: Re: [manet] Mailing list problems - fixed

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:51:05 +0530

I believe I have identified the problem and fixed it. During the
changeover we had huge influx of spam, because TDMA does not exist in
the new system. Also, some changes were made to spam assassin and the
spam message handling. During this time, I inserted a new rule for
spam and the rule had a typo causing it to match and discard most
other mails as well.

I have now rectified the bad rule, and I believe the list should be
operating properly from this point on ward.

I am sorry for any disturbance this may have had on your emails
reaching the list.

Thanks.
Ian Chakeres

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]> wrote:
> If you have sent a email to the MANET mailing list in Feb, please
>  verify that it made it to the list by examining the archive at
>  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/maillist.html.
>
>  Earlier this month the IETF changed its mail server and we have been
>  experiencing weird behaviors ever since.
>
>  If you find your email did not make it on-list, please re-send it. If
>  it still does not make it on-list, please email me directly at
>  [email-masked] and I will report the problem to IETF support.
>
>  Thanks.
>  Ian
>
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet