Subject: [manet] IETF 72 MANET Preliminary Agenda

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:47:55 +0530

The preliminary agenda for the MANET meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/manet.txt

===== HERE IS A COPY =====

Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) Agenda

Meeting  : IETF 72 Tuesday July 29th 2008
Time     : 1740-1950
Location : Convention 1
Chairs   : Ian Chakeres [email-masked]
           Joseph Macker [email-masked]
Jabber   : [email-masked]
Audiocast: http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
URL      : http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html
           http://www.ianchak.com/manet
           http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=72
=========================================================
AGENDA

 o Administriva

 o Agenda bashing

 o WG Progress

 o DYMO Discussion
   - draft-ietf-manet-dymo-14.txt
   - draft-chakeres-manet-dymo-default-00.txt

 o MIB Discussion
   - draft-ietf-manet-dymo-mib-00.txt
   - draft-cole-manet-nhdp-mib-00.txt

 o PacketBB, TimeTLV, NHDP, OLSRv2 Discussion
   - draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-13.txt
   - draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-04.txt
   - draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-06.txt
   - draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-06.txt

 o Implementation Updates
   - Joe Kopena

 o SMF Discussion
   - draft-ietf-manet-smf-07.txt

 o Open Discussion, Related Work & Announcements

You can find the agenda and presentation materials at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=72

IPR reminder - RFC 3979
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_disclosure.cgi
If you know about IPR relevant to the technology and you are
contributing, you have to speak up

Audiocast
http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

Jabber

The new jabber server is located at [email-masked] and is
currently accessible.  For those who are interested, please visit the
above location to join any of the available chat rooms.

Please note:

All traffic within the defined rooms (except "noc") is being logged
and updated every 5 minutes to the ietf.org website.

To view the log directories, point your browser to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/.

If you click on a room directory, you will see one or more files named
"YYYY-MM-DD.html", e.g. 2006-03-14.html.  If you click on one of those
files, you will see all logged traffic for that day.

Please visit the IETF Text Conferencing Web page
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html) for more information.
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet