Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)	: R. Cole, I. Chakeres
	Filename	: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2009-5-3
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The NHDP
   MIB also reports state information, performance information and
   notifications.  This additional state and performance information is
   useful to management stations troubleshooting neighbor discovery
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.