Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the MANET Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)	: T. Clausen, R. Cole
	Filename	: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2009-5-3
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring and managing
   aspects of the Optimized Link State Routing protocol version 2.  The
   Optimized Link State Routing MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, this additional state and performance information is
   useful to management stations troubleshooting Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
   routing problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.