Subject: [manet] OLSR implementation for .Net Mobile Devices

From: Daniel Rodríguez Pagés <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:40:46 +0200

Dear all,

I’m Daniel Rodriguez software development manager from a Spanish SME named
APIF Moviquity S.A. Within our company, we have been actively working into
the development of new communication ways within handheld devices with
restricted hardware specifications. 

Such interest has been boosted within a European R&D initiative, funded into
the European Commission Framework programme, named Workpad
(http://www.workpad-project.eu). As a result of that initiative we have
obtained our own implementation of the OLSR protocol (RFC 3626) for .Net
platforms (and moreover for compact framework environment). 

We have already published that implementation within the sourceforge portal
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wmolsr/ under open source license and we
would be really interested both of having dissemination of such
implementation within your group (being one of the core groups supporting
OLSR) and of being in touch with any further research activity where we
could collaborate with any other organization. 

On the view of the actual implementations of the protocol, we expect that
our solution could be useful for supporting OLSR work groups into handhelds
devices.

Looking for hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Daniel R.

logomoviquity

http://www.moviquity.com <http://www.moviquity.com/> 

Daniel Rodríguez Pagés

Gerente de Desarrollo

Software Development Manager

C/Isabel Colbrand 10, pl. 5ª, Oficina 150

28050 MADRID Spain

( Mob: +34 638 540 947 
( Tlf: +34 91 431 98 59
4 Fax: :+34 91 431 22 06 
- <mailto:[email-masked]>  [email-masked]