Subject: [manet] Draft agenda uploaded

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:58:13 -0400

Looking forward to Maastricht.

I put a draft agenda up at the meeting materials site.

Please potential presenters contact me and get me your presentations
materials when possible. PDF format would be preferred.

I would also appreciate any early feedback on the agenda.  I would like to
see some actual references for some of the presenters who told me they would
upload a draft. If you missed the deadline you can always upload a text
formatted draft to the mailing list or we can put something on meeting
materials so the WG can have a look prior to the meeting.  Since
presentations are limited in time this is critical.

-Joe

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:11:01 +0100

The agenda has
 
 o NHDP, OLSRv2 Discussion (Thomas Clausen) 10
   - draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-11.txt
   - draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-10.txt

This should be
 
 o NHDP, OLSRv2 Discussion (Thomas Clausen) 10
   - draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-14.txt
   - draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-11.txt

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Joseph Macker
Sent: 18 July 2010 23:58
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Draft agenda uploaded

*** WARNING *** This message has originated outside your organisation,
either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in
mind if you answer this message. Looking forward to Maastricht.

I would also appreciate any early feedback on the agenda.  I would like
to see some actual references for some of the presenters who told me
they would upload a draft. If you missed the deadline you can always
upload a text formatted draft to the mailing list or we can put
something on meeting materials so the WG can have a look prior to the
meeting.  Since presentations are limited in time this is critical.

-Joe

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

---

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:40:33 -0400

got it I was about to fix that thanks