Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : U. Herberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) for
configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing protocol
version 2 (OLSRv2).  The Optimized Link State Routing MIB is
structured into state information, performance metrics, and
notifications.  This additional state and performance information is
useful to troubleshoot problems and performance issues of the routing
protocol.  Different levels of compliances allow implementors to use
smaller subsets of all defined objects, allowing for this MIB to be
deployed on more constrained routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.