Subject: [manet] How does DYMO differ from AODV?

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:27:37 +0100

In order to better understand things, a question that I'm not
clear on, and I think would be interesting, is how does DYMO
differ from AODV? Obviously in message format, but ignoring
that, how does the essential protocol differ?

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************