Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:51:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Threats for NHDP
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-04-09

   This document analyses common security threats of the Neighborhood
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP), and describes their potential impacts on
   MANET routing protocols using NHDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-00.txt