Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 07:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2012-05-06

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects for configuring
   parameters of the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a
   router.  The MIB module defined in this memo, denoted NHDP-MIB, also
   reports state, performance information and notifications.  This
   additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues during neighbor
   discovery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib/