Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:41:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the	 Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2012-05-11

   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
   for configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing
   protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).  The OLSRv2-MIB module is structured
   into state information, performance metrics, and notifications.  This
   additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues of the routing protocol.
   Different levels of compliance allow implementers to use smaller
   subsets of all defined objects, allowing for this MIB module to be
   deployed on more constrained routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib/

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:45:34 -0700

Hi,

I have revived the OLSRv2 MIB and updated it quite a lot in the same way we
updated the NHDP-MIB. I also included the new fields from OLSRv2 that have
been added since the metrics have been folded in.
Note that the indexing between the Link/2-hop set from OLSRv2 to NHDP still
needs to be fixed in the next revision. A thorough read-through from us
will follow, once the NHDP-MIB is (hopefully) approved by the IESG.

Regards
Ulrich

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>