Subject: [manet] Agenda

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:03:51 -0700

Hello,

I have uploaded an agenda draft to the meeting materials.

This is a provisional draft agenda that has not yet been approved by the
chairs. The chairs would be within their rights to make multiple changes to
the agenda. I have only posted this as a starting point because I know both
chairs are away from Internet at the moment. As usual, please send your
comments to the list, and I am sure the chairs will pick them up and make
any changes necessary.

Best regards
Ulrich

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:04:53 -0700

P.S. Here is the direct link:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/agenda/agenda-85-manet

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:34:04 +0100

I would like to know the status of the below WG mib-draft (similar to
olsrv2-mib), if possible to get someone give short input on the draft
because it is in milestone for Nov. 2012:

draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-03

thanks
AB