Subject: [manet] AODVv2, or DYMO, Is WG I-D

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:04:34 +0200

> Or use
> draft-ietf-manet-dymo-23 placeholder.
>

I did not understand why we still not seen our I-D reactive protocol
renewed. I don't agree to replace it with any other, please note no
one allowed to replace including the dymo-authors only after the WG
permission,

AB

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:00:40 -0700

Hello Abdussalam,

There has been a lot of discussion about how to proceed with the
[manet] WG reactive protocol document.  The discussion hasn't
resulted in a resolution, but the uncertainty about it did inhibit
me from responding.  I hope that the draft which I will submit
this afternoon will represent a very positive step forward, to be
continued without further interruption until all the comments are
resolved and the specification completed.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 10/17/2012 2:04 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

-- 
Regards,
Charlie P.