Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:33:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Link Metrics for the Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Routing Protocol OLSRv2 - Rationale
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Philippe Jacquet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the rationale for and design considerations
   behind how link metrics are included in OLSRv2, in order to allow
   routing by other than minimum hop count routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/