Subject: [manet] (no subject)

From: Pr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:43:47 +0530

What is the formula to calculate the coverage area of a node
in MANET?

---

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:09:32 -0400

There is no answer to this.

I also would like to desist from non-manet protocol related
questions/comments etc.  The manet mailing list is not a resource to
discuss introductory wireless communication questions please take your
question to a wiki or a textbook,etc where you can find free space
propagation formulas,etc if that is what you seek.  However, be aware that
such questions do not have common answers but rather are dependent upon
scenarios, environments, electromagnetic propagation theory, and alot of
other nonlinear system variables.  Simple unit disc circle models do not
reflect reality but are sometimes used analytically in studying manet
systems.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Pr <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>
>