Subject: [manet] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5444 (3497)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:19:19 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5444,
"Generalized Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Packet/Message Format".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5444&eid=3497

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Christopher Dearlove <[email-masked]>

Section: Appendix D.6

Original Text
-------------
      0                   1                   2                   3
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |     Type      |0|0|0|0|1|M|Rsv|            Length             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                                                               |
     |                             Value                             |
     |                                                               |
     |               +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |               |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Corrected Text
--------------
      0                   1                   2                   3
      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |     Type      |0|0|0|1|1|M|Rsv|            Length             |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |                                                               |
     |                             Value                             |
     |                                                               |
     |               +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
     |               |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Notes
-----
Corrects example TLV to have correct <tlv-flags> bits.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5444 (draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-17)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Generalized Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Packet/Message Format
Publication Date    : February 2009
Author(s)           : T. Clausen, C. Dearlove, J. Dean, C. Adjih
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG