Subject: [manet] Reactive Protocol Editorship Team

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:20:52 -0500

All:

We as the WG chairs have spent some additional time trying recruit some
diverse editorship for the reactive protocol document including authors
from other personal reactive IDs.

The editing team at present is:

Stan Ratliff
Charlie Perkins
John Dowdell

I would like to remind people that major technical content contributors
does not necessarily have to originate from editors so I am hoping that we
maintain diverse input, review, and consensus-based modifications from the
WG community.  Actually Stan is serving in an editor role to stimulate that
part of the process.

Regards,
Joe

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:36:11 +0100

Thanks Joe,

So do we get to discuss on a new draft-00 that we will wait for
submission or do you recommend we continue on the current active
reactive draft, please advise,

AB

---

From: "Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:35:57 +0000

AB, 

The current discussion is helping to drive the posting of an AODVv2-00 draft. So please, let's continue the discussion on the list. 

Regards,
Stan

On Feb 13, 2013, at 1:36 PM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:41:45 +0100

> from other personal reactive IDs.

I send you my interest to be added in the team but seems that I failed
to match the criteria, :-)

> WG community.  Actually Stan is serving in an editor role to stimulate that

I will have to think if I will continue to participate in such item
while my interest was ignored :(

AB

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:42:56 +0100

Thanks Stan,

I will try to see if things in the group become interesting :)

AB

On 2/13/13, Stan Ratliff (sratliff) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> AB,
>
> The current discussion is helping to drive the posting of an AODVv2-00
> draft. So please, let's continue the discussion on the list.
>
> Regards,
> Stan
>

---

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:45:40 +0000

Thanks Stan, looking forward to seeing the AODVv2-00 draft to send detailed comments.
Thanks for the great progress.

JP.