Subject: Re: [manet] #17: Proposed Reactive Protocols' Alternative Message Formats

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:11:11 -0000

#17: Proposed Reactive Protocols' Alternative Message Formats

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  Abdussalam Baryun => [email-masked]
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 The new TLVs suggested by Henning Rogge have been incorporated into the
 upcoming new revision for the AODVv2 specification.  I think it will
 resolve this issue.  The Address TLVs have the effect of disambiguating
 the roles of the addresses in the !AddrBlk; consequently the roles of the
 addresses do not require positional significance otherwise.  After the
 publication of the new revision, it should be determined whether this
 issue can be closed.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                       |      Status:  assigned
Component:  dymo                        |   Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |     Version:
 Keywords:  RFC5444, Address TLVs       |  Resolution:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/17#comment:2>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>