Subject: [manet] Advise about posting on the IETF Manet list

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:27:04 +0100

Hi Abdussalam Baryun,

I am irritated about some of your posts on this mailing list in the last 
months, so I would like to give you an advise.

In the past you have put up mails on this list with "facts" at least 
three times which were shown to be wrong or unsupported by facts nearly 
instantly ("LOADng interop draft was only done with one implementation", 
"LOADng interop draft was only about LOADng-00" and "There are many DYMO 
implementations").

In two of this cases this could have been prevented by just reading the 
draft you were talking about.

I would suggest you do a bit more personal research on your own before 
posting, stating things about IETF documents without reading them is bad 
style in my opinion.

If you state that something exists (e.g. 'many DYMO implementations'), 
try to come up with some evidence it does (for example linking to an 
external document) or make it clear that you are speculating.

Henning Rogge
-- 
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Fraunhofer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:[email-masked] http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de