Subject: [manet] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-04

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:09:43 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-04
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2013-06-15
IETF LC End Date: 2013-06-27
IESG Telechat date: 2013-08-15

Summary:  The document is ready for publication as a
standards track RFC.

I reviewed -02 during IETF Last Call, and all of my concerns have
been addressed in -04.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:50:18 +0300

Russ: Thank you very much for your review and re-review. I have placed a no-objection ballot for this draft for the upcoming IESG telechat.

Jari