Subject: [manet] Milestones changed for manet WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:57:37 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit DSR specification to IESG for publication as
Experimental RFC", set due date to March 2003 from March 2003.

Changed milestone "Submit OLSR specification to IESG for publication
as Experimental RFC", set due date to March 2003 from March 2003.

Changed milestone "Develop a further focused problem statement and
address an approach for a common engineering work effort", set due
date to July 2003 from July 2003.

Changed milestone "Submit initial ID of RMP for WG review", set due
date to March 2005 from March 2005.

Changed milestone "Submit initial ID of PMP for WG review", set due
date to March 2005 from March 2005.

Changed milestone "Submit inital ID of generalized MANET flooding
approach", set due date to March 2005 from March 2005.

Changed milestone "Submit PacketBB to IESG", set due date to December
2006 from December 2006.

Changed milestone "Submit initial WG ID on MIB for NHDP, DYMO,
OLSRv2", set due date to December 2006 from December 2006.

Changed milestone "Submit Jitter Considerations Document to IESG", set
due date to July 2012 from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit Time TLV Document to IESG", set due date to
July 2012 from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit IANA Allocations Document to IESG", set due
date to July 2012 from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit packetBB Security Document to IESG", set due
date to July 2012 from July 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit OLSRv2 to IESG", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit NHDP MIB to IESG", set due date to July 2012
from July 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit OLSRv2 MIB to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SMF MIB to IESG", resolved as "Done".

Added milestone "Submit OLSRv2-metrics-rationale to IESG", due July
2013.

Added milestone "Submit RFC6622-bis to IESG", due July 2013.

Added milestone "Submit NHDP-OLSRv2-sec to IESG", due July 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit REPORT MIB to IESG", set due date to
November 2013 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit DLEP to IESG", set due date to March 2014
from March 2013.

Added milestone "Submit AODVv2 to IESG", due August 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/manet/charter/