Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:40:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2
        Authors         : Henning Rogge
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-03-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies an directional airtime link metric for usage
   in OLSRv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/