Subject: [manet] #19 (aodvv2): Use of square brackets

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:48:00 -0000

#19: Use of square brackets

 I am confused by the use of square brackets around stuff: usually, [FOO]
 refers to a reference in the References section, but this is not
 systematically the case in this document (both in the prose and in the
 notation (cf. Table 1).

-- 
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                  |  Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2                 |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document     |   Keywords:  notation
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/19>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:02:13 -0700

Hello folks,

A number of issues have been raised in recent discussion about the
AODVv2 specification document.  I will be reformulating those for
inclusion on the [manet] issue tracker and then begin discussion
towards resolution of the issues.

-- 
Regards,
Charlie P.