Subject: [manet] [WiSec’17] Call for Student Travel Grant Applications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 08:52:02 -0400

Dear Students,

The 10th ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile
Networks (ACM WiSec 2017) to be held from July 18 to July 20, 2017 in
Boston, USA is pleased to announce competitive travel grants to attend ACM
WiSec 2017 (http://wisec2017.ccs.neu.edu/index.html) Conference and all
co-located events such as Poster and Demo sessions. Graduate students with
an interest in the areas of mobile and wireless systems security and are
interested in attending ACM WiSec 2017 are encouraged to apply for a
student travel grant. The conference will partially subsidize travel costs
up to $1,000 of those who would otherwise be unable to attend. More
information and application instructions are available on the conference
website:

http://wisec2017.ccs.neu.edu/travel-grants.html

*Important Dates *

Application deadline: June 1, 2017
Award notification: June 5, 2017
Deadline to accept/decline the award: June 7, 2017

-- 
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Chhagan Lal, PhD