Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Radio interface standards of vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications for Intelligent Transport System applications"

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:22:55 -0800

Just FYI…

Somewhat related to the other thread on ipwave.  No action required.

Alvaro.

On November 29, 2017 at 11:08:37 AM, Liaison Statement Management Tool (
[email-masked]) wrote:

Title: Radio interface standards of vehicle-to-vehicle and
vehicle-to-infrastructure communications for Intelligent Transport System
applications
Submission Date: 2017-11-29
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1548/
Please reply by 2018-03-14
From: Sergio Buonomo <[email-masked]>
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: The IESG <[email-masked]>,The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts:
Purpose: For action

Body: At its November 2017 meeting WP 5A progressed the revision of
Recommendation ITU-R M.2084-0 “Radio interface standards of
vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle to-infrastructure communications for
Intelligent Transport System applications”. However, the meeting agreed to
extend finalization of this revision until May 2018 in order to allow some
members to submit their standards and technical specifications. Even though
the work will continue, the document is considered relatively stable as a
preliminary draft revision of Recommendation ITU-R M.2084 (see Annex 30 to
Document 5A/650).

WP 5A invites external organizations to submit updated information, if any,
on technical standards, and will consider any input contributions at its
next meeting in May 2018. The deadline for submission of contributions is
prior to 16:00 (UTC) on 14 May 2018.
Attachments:

R15-WP5A-171106-TD-0262!R1!MSW-E
https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-11-29-itu-r-wp5a-ietf-radio-interface-standards-of-vehicle-to-vehicle-and-vehicle-to-infrastructure-communications-for-intelligent-transp-attachment-1.pdf