Subject: [manet] planned next steps based on IETF 102

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:02:34 -0400

Hi,

     I wanted to confirm a few points discussed at the last meeting 
(hosted by CCAMP) before making any changes.  Here's what I understood 
from the meeting:

1) WRT draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02 :

The discussion concluded that the credit window control mechanisms 
(messages and DIs) should be split from the traffic classification 
mechanisms.  Assuming there is agreement, the traffic classification 
will be moved into draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification.  Stan 
will also be added as an author of 
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control as credit window control is 
derivative of his earlier work.

Does anyone object to this change?

Do the chairs agree with this change?  (once you do, I'll submit the 
related updates -- this impacts the four drafts.)

2) WRT draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00

The few people in the room who were interested in the topic, were 
supportive of adopting this draft.

WG chairs, can we proceed with an adoption poll or is the more WG 
organization decisions to be made?

That's it,
Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:40:09 -0400

Please see https://github.com/louberger/dlep-extensions to see a preview 
of the split discussed below (per IETF102).

Lou

On 7/30/2018 6:02 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet