Subject: [manet] Protocol Action: 'DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:17:15 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension'
  (draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

Technical Summary

   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a modem to use DLEP messages to pause and resume data traffic coming
   from its peer router.

Working Group Summary

   The WG process was smooth, there are no issues or concerns arising 
   from this document.

Document Quality

   The document is clear and well-written. Vendors have indicated a plan to 
   implement the document once published.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Stan Ratliff. 
   The Responsible Area Director is Alvaro Retana.