Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) that enables a modem to use DLEP messages to pause
   and resume data traffic coming from its peer router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/