Subject: [manet] Protocol Action: 'Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Latency Range Extension' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:55:10 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Latency Range Extension'
  (draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension/

Technical Summary

   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide
   the range of latency that may be experienced on a link.

Working Group Summary

   There wasn’t anything of significant contention within the 
   working group regarding the document either in text or protocol 
   operation.

Document Quality

   There is at least one vendor who plans or has used the specification.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: Justin Dean
   Responsible Area Director: Alvaro Retana