Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 09:27:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Credit-Based Flow Control Messages and Data Items
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
                          Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines new Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Data
   Items that are used to support credit-based flow control.  Credit
   window control is used to regulate when data may be sent to an
   associated virtual or physical queue.  The Data Items are defined in
   an extensible and reusable fashion.  Their use will be mandated in
   other documents defining specific DLEP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/