Subject: [manet] Keynote by Prof. Yonina Eldar: “PACE Tech: Physics and Algorithms Coupled to Enhance Technology"

From: Supriya Kapoor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 16:10:24 +0530

Dear Colleagues,

Prof. Eldar will be delivering a keynote talk at the Future of Information
and Communication Conference (FICC) 2022.

Yonina Eldar is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer
Science, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel where she heads the
center for Biomedical Engineering and Signal Processing and holds the
Dorothy and Patrick Gorman Professorial Chair. She is also a Visiting
Professor at MIT, a Visiting Scientist at the Broad Institute, and an
Adjunct Professor at Duke University and was a Visiting Professor at
Stanford.

Keynote title: ‘*PACE Tech: Physics and Algorithms Coupled to Enhance
Technology*’, on Thursday 3rd March 2022 (7 AM PST).

If you would like to virtually attend this keynote or other sessions at
FICC 2022, please get in touch.

Regards,
Supriya Kapoor
[email-masked]

The Science and Information (SAI) Organization
www.thesai.org