Subject: Re: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 109 Online, 16 Nov 2020 - 20 Nov 2020

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:08:10 +0000

Hi all,

this is a quick reminder that the deadline for contributions is next week! 

Already published work is welcome, especially when you have interesting data that is reflecting the current situation and change in network use!

Mirja

On 18.09.20, 16:47, "Dave Plonka" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    ######################################################################

                          Call for Contributions
                        for maprg, IETF 109 Online

    The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
    (maprg) will have its next (1 hour) meeting during IETF 109 Online
    (16-20 November, 2020). We invite you to submit your candidate
    measurement research contributions for presentation at the maprg
    meeting.  The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work
    accepted for publication, or a recent publication in the scope of
    the research group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

      https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

    Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
    ([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
    planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
    as possible and latest by:

           Oct  26, 2020

    The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on received
    submissions taking into consideration the group's scope, common
    themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.

    For this meeting (IETF 109), we encourage short presentations (5-10
    min) with measurements and/or updates on similar data presented
    previously in maprg.

    Overall volume and subject timeliness will be considered scheduling
    submissions to this or a subsequent interim MAPRG meeting.

    Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

    Thanks for sending your contributions!

    ######################################################################

    Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

    - Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

    -- 
    [email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/