Subject: [marf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reporting of DKIM Verification Failures
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-04-21

This memo presents an extension to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
(DKIM) specifications to allow public keys for verification to
include a reporting address to be used to report message verification
issues, and extends an Internet Message reporting format to be
followed when generating such reports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.