Subject: Re: [martini] #42: Do Contact feature-tags apply to all expanded contacts?

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 22:40:23 -0000

#42: Do Contact feature-tags apply to all expanded contacts?
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolving with:

         If the SSP servers perform processing based on User Agent
         Capabilities (as defined in RFC 3840 <xref target="RFC3840"/>),
         they will treat any feature tags present on a "bnc" Contact
         header field as applicable to all of the resulting
         AOR-to-Contact mappings. Similarly, any option tags present
         on the REGISTER request that indicate special handling
         for any subsequent requests are also applicable to all
         of the AOR-to-Conact mappings.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>