Subject: [martini] WebEx parameters for June 16 Virtual Interim

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:52:53 -0700

MARTINI Virtual Interim V

June 16, 2010

Time: 11 AM - 1 PM pacific Time

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!) 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692&UID=1127822057&RT=
MiM0> &UID=1127822057&RT=MiM0 
2. If requested, enter your name and email address. 
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does
not require a password.) 
4. Click "Join". 
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen. 

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692&UID=1127822057&ORT
=MiM0> &UID=1127822057&ORT=MiM0 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To join the audio conference only 
------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code. 
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239 
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300 
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=13
4516692&tollFree=1> &ED=134516692&tollFree=1 
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf 

Access code:960 408 698 

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc 
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

You can contact me at: 
[email-masked] 
1-510-492-4081 

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692
<https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=134516692&UID=1127822057&ICS
=UMI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=vgU7HYosinVqu5gfAI1Emg/tFVjTJyc4V-8mA9TbcxE=&RT=MiM
0>
&UID=1127822057&ICS=UMI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=vgU7HYosinVqu5gfAI1Emg/tFVjTJyc4
V-8mA9TbcxE=&RT=MiM0 

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time
you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the meeting by
clicking this link: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php 

http://www.webex.com