Subject: Re: [martini] #35: Use of the word "extensions"

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 22:10:02 -0000

#35: Use of the word "extensions"
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  gin                                 |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Updated in -04

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/35#comment:6>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>