Subject: Re: [martini] #40: Public GRUU Example is Incorrect

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 22:10:39 -0000

#40: Public GRUU Example is Incorrect
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  adam@…              |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                 |      Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -04

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/40#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>