Subject: Re: [martini] #28: GIN: user=phone in the Contact

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 22:28:19 -0000

#28: GIN: user=phone in the Contact
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:  adam@…          
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:                  
Component:  gin                     |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Re-resolving in -04, per discussion at Interim V.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/28#comment:2>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>