Subject: [martini] MARTINI Interim V - Final Agenda

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:40:33 -0700

Agenda

MARTINI Virtual Interim V

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

11 AM - 1 PM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details:

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/June-Interim-V/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg01670.html

Agenda

11 AM - 11:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Agenda bash

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

11:10 AM - 11:40 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam
Roach (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-gin

Individual Submissions (45 minutes)

11:40 AM - 11:55 AM PT, Other Logical Identifier Values (OLIVE), Hadriel
Kaplan (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive

11:55 AM - 12:10 PM PT, MARTINI Event Package for Registration (VERMOUTH),
Hadriel Kaplan (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth

12:10 PM - 12:25 PM PT, Registration for MARTINI with Federated
Intra-Enterprise Domain Name Setup, Martin Dolly,(15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanelburg-martini-friends

Discussion and Wrap-up (35 minutes)

12:25 PM - 12:40 PM PT  Discussion:  Participants (15 minutes)

12:40 PM - 12:50 PM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (10 minutes)

12:50 PM -  1:00 PM PT  Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)