Subject: [martini] IETF 78 MARTINI WG Agenda - Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:20:39 -0700

IETF 78 Agenda

MARTINI WG

Thursday, July 29, 2010

9:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:  TBD (do we need this?)

Agenda

9 AM - 9:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Note Well

     Note Takers

     Jabber scribe

     Agenda bash

     Document Status

Solution Updates (45 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:55 AM, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach
(45 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-gin

Individual Submissions (60 minutes)

9:55 AM - 10:25 AM, Other Logical Identifier Values (OLIVE), Hadriel Kaplan
(30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive

10:25 AM - 10:55 AM, MARTINI Event Package for Registration (VERMOUTH),
Hadriel Kaplan (30 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth

Discussion and Wrap-up (35 minutes)

10:55 AM - 11:10 AM   Discussion:  Participants (15 minutes)

11:10 AM - 11:20 AM   Hums:  WG Chairs (10 minutes)

11:20 PM - 11:30 AM   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (10 minutes)