Subject: Re: [martini] #41: What happens to a "presence" Subscription for an E.164 AoR?

From: "martini issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:53:10 -0000

#41: What happens to a "presence" Subscription for an E.164 AoR?
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |        Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor                   |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  gin                     |      Version:  1.0       
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |   Resolution:  wontfix   
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by adam@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Answered on-list, no document action appears necessary.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/41#comment:1>
martini <http://tools.ietf.org/martini/>