Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 00:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+3/-4/💬9)
  3 issues created:
  - Can intermediaries interact with capsules, contexts and context IDs? (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/54 
  - Do context ID closures need more details? (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/53 
  - Can HTTP server push use h3-datagram? (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/47 

  5 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #54 Can intermediaries interact with capsules, contexts and context IDs? (2 by LPardue, afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/54 
  - #53 Do context ID closures need more details? (1 by bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/53 
  - #47 Can HTTP server push use h3-datagram? (4 by LPardue, afrind, ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/47 
  - #46 The spec should discuss how h3-datagram works(or does not) with priority (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/46 
  - #42 Directionality of flow/context IDs (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/42 

  4 issues closed:
  - Add a note about sticking out to security considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/36 
  - Remove the ECN example in Datagram-Flow-Id Header Field Definition https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/35 
  - packing DATAGRAMs with the same flow-id in a single QUIC packet https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/26 
  - reusing flow identifiers is racy https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/22 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+5/-4/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Two layer design with CAPSULE (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/52 
  - Add text about sticking out (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/51 
  - Remove ECN example (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/50 
  - Remove guidance about packing DATAGRAM frames in packets (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/49 
  - Remove reuse (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/48 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #52 Two layer design with CAPSULE (2 by DavidSchinazi, vasilvv)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/52 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Add text about sticking out
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/51 
  - Remove ECN example
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/50 
  - Remove guidance about packing DATAGRAM frames in packets
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/49 
  - Remove reuse
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/48 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs