Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 01:01:01 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+2/-0/💬3)
  2 issues created:
  - Stream lifecycle management (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/46 
  - What does it mean for a tunnel to not yet be formed? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/45 

  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #45 What does it mean for a tunnel to not yet be formed? (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/45 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+1/-0/💬10)
  1 issues created:
  - The spec should discuss how h3-datagram works(or does not) with priority (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/46 

  2 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #46 The spec should discuss how h3-datagram works(or does not) with priority (9 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/46 
  - #42 Directionality of flow/context IDs (1 by afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/42 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+1/-4/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - Is Route Negotiation a requirement? (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/30 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #26 Proxying of IP packets (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/26 
  - #25 Route Negotiation requirement (2 by chris-wood, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - #24 HTTP/2 fallback (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/24 
  - #12 IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 

  4 issues closed:
  - Route Negotiation requirement https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - Proxying of IP packets https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/26 
  - IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 
  - HTTP/2 fallback https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/24 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify route negotiation requirement
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/27 
  - Allow IP address policy in extensions
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/29 
  - Make HTTP/2 support a MUST
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/28 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs