Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 01:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-1/💬3)
  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #47 TURN and webtransport (3 by DavidSchinazi, unicomp21)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/47 

  1 issues closed:
  - TURN and webtransport https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/47 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+0/-7/💬6)
  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #40 DATAGRAM and STREAM+FIN reordering (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/40 
  - #28 Datagram flows should have their individual max datagram size (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/28 

  7 issues closed:
  - DATAGRAM and STREAM+FIN reordering https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/40 
  - Do context ID closures need more details? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/53 
  - Datagram flows should have their individual max datagram size https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/28 
  - Can intermediaries interact with capsules, contexts and context IDs? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/54 
  - The spec should discuss how h3-datagram works(or does not) with priority https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/46 
  - DATAGRAM and STREAM+FIN reordering https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/40 
  - Is the context ID optional? https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/45 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+6/-7/💬6)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Allow keeping receive around for a short time (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/62 
  - Add context close codes and make extensibility binary (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/61 
  - Clarify Opaque Capsules (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/60 
  - Clarify intermediary parsing rules (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/59 
  - Make prioritization undefined (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/58 
  - Clarify datagram lifetime with stream (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/57 

  5 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #60 Clarify Opaque Capsules (2 by DavidSchinazi, afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/60 
  - #56 Make contexts optional (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/56 
  - #39 Yet another experiment with two layers of indirection (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/39 
  - #38 Experiment with two layers of indirection (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/38 
  - #37 Experiment with HTTP/3 frames (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/37 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Allow keeping receive around for a short time
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/62 
  - Clarify Opaque Capsules
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/60 
  - Add context close codes and make extensibility binary
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/61 
  - Clarify intermediary parsing rules
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/59 
  - Make prioritization undefined
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/58 
  - Clarify datagram lifetime with stream
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/57 
  - Make contexts optional
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/56 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs