Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:56:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using QUIC Datagrams with HTTP/3
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-05-26

Abstract:
   The QUIC DATAGRAM extension provides application protocols running
   over QUIC with a mechanism to send unreliable data while leveraging
   the security and congestion-control properties of QUIC.  However,
   QUIC DATAGRAM frames do not provide a means to demultiplex
   application contexts.  This document describes how to use QUIC
   DATAGRAM frames when the application protocol running over QUIC is
   HTTP/3.  It associates datagrams with client-initiated bidirectional
   streams and defines an optional additional demultiplexing layer.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list ([email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])) or on the
   GitHub repository which contains the draft: https://github.com/ietf-
   wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/